Good Morning

Sasuke opened his eyes to light streaming in through the window parallel to his bed. Blonde bedhead pressed against his neck, Naruto's breathing tickling his sleep warm skin. Sasuke's lips quirked into a soft smile, as he pulled Naruto closer to his chest, pressing his lips to the sunshine tinted hair that rested against him. He closed his eyes basking in the warm sunlight, resting in a post-slumber bliss. Holding the one he loved in his arms, with a smile on his face. Sasuke's mind wandered back to all the perfect times he'd had with Naruto, picnics on the grass with Naruto dragging a reluctant Sasuke behind him. Many times of ramen at Ichiraku, and many times of dinner at home. The smell of Instant ramen filling the air as Sasuke walked in the door, Naruto in the Kitchen wearing some ridiculous apron, making ramen because it was the only thing he knew how to make.
Naruto slowly began to open his eyes, and smiled at what he saw. He saw, a raven-haired Uchiha, smiling down at him with his arms wrapped tight around him. Mixing tan skin with alabaster, black hair with blonde. Sasuke leaned in and gently kissed Naruto, lips pressing together arms pulling each other closer. Naruto then pulled away to press his lips to the Uchiha's chin, his lips ghosting with a smile.
"What are you thinking of?" Naruto whispered against the smooth porcelain skin.
"You making me instant ramen in a ludicrous apron," Sasuke smiles wider, the corners of his eyes crinkling with his smile.
" Psh, where did you get that Idea?" Naruto chuckles, returning his lips to the others skin.
"Mmm, sorry I didn't mean for my fantasy's to go wild," Sasuke replies, sliding his arms down to Naruto's waist, wrapping them tighter.
"Well maybe, just once... I can make your wildest dreams come true," The blonde replies pulling away and kissing Sasuke softly on his lips.
"Lucky me," Sasuke grumbles, and then shoves Naruto abruptly out of the bed. Landing on his butt on the floor.
"Sasuke what was that for?" Naruto whined, the romantic mood broken.
" Get cooking... uke," Sasuke smirks, laughing at the horrified expression of his boyfriend on the bamboo slats. Naruto simply flips him off and gets up to get dressed, a smile on his face and shakes his head in disbelief.