Bathroom (Part 3)

Sasuke awoke to the sounds of running water and a pounding headache. As the funeral band continued to play it's solemn and bass thumping dirge, he slowly took in his surroundings. The sheets were pooled around his waist, and the bed and bedroom appeared to be his own from what he could catch from glimpses when he could stand the throbbing of his head to open his eyes. Suddenly the sound of running, thundering water stopped, and he could hear the soft humming of a person from the bathroom. Sasuke pressed the heels of his palms into his eyes, and hummed trying to remember last night. Whomever he had slept with, smelled divine and incredibly familiar.
    The door to his bathroom swung open suddenly, surprising the raven and he slid off the bed in his surprise, falling flat on his butt on the bamboo floors. He turned to face the last person he expected.
"Naruto?!" In his incredulity, he failed to notice that he was in fact only wearing a pair of orange boxers patterned with bowls of ramen. Which, most definitely, were not his, in any shape or form. Said blonde was currently only wearing  a towel wrapped around his waist, and was drying his sunshine tinted locks with another towel. Sasuke couldn't help but stare as he gracelessly stumble to his feet, staring into crystalline blue eyes, begging for the blonde to say anything as shame suddenly flooded Sasuke's features as he remembered the night before.
"I'm sor-" a tan hand slapped over his mouth, and he winced, the aching in his temples increasing. Naruto looked at him apologetically, but kept his hand cupped over Sasuke's mouth.
"You have nothing to be sorry for Sasuke. It was my fault. I shouldn't have left in the first place." Here he paused. Breathing deeply and stepping closer to the taller boy, "And just because I left doesn't mean I don't reciprocate your feelings."
Sasuke was suddenly met with a sudden rush of anger, and ripped the hand covering his mouth off in his fury, "Who said I caught feelings Naruto? I could've just been a fleeting crush for all you know! I could've been over you by last night!"
"No..." Naruto shook his head sadly, and leaned in close, his hand cupping the left side of Sasuke's pale slender face. A tan thumb wiping away the saltwater cascading down the older boys face, white teeth found purchase in a pale lip, biting back the sobs of regret threatening to rise in Sasuke's throat. Naruto looked at him closely, observing every inch of the Uchiha's expression, "You wouldn't. I'm your best friend. Besides, my mom has been calling me non-stop, talking about how the last time she called you, you practically had a fit when she mentioned me."
The raven scoffed at this notion, wiping the last of his tears from his face and taking Naruto's hand in his own. "I don't have fits,"
"Yes you do. Like that fit you had at my eighteenth birthday party when Ino attempted to give me a lap dance."
"That wasn't a fit, it was a protest."
"Whatever you say,"