Texting

Itachi was sitting at the dinner table finishing off the plate of Dango Shisui had diligently brought him as payment for tutoring him with his College Essay homework. He had just put the last one in his mouth, running his tongue along the bamboo toothpick to glean the wood of every sweet flavor it could possibly offer. Shisui was playing with his hair, standing behind him while marveling at the younger's waist length silky hair. Itachi didn't really care, his older cousin was exceptionally gentle with his hair. And the younger boy pretended not to notice as Shisui buried his face in the long strands. Both of their attention was brought to Sasuke's phone pinging on the table. Itachi narrowed his eyes, as did Shisui. Sasuke hated getting notifications, meaning that for whatever reason there was something important enough to make him want to immediately know when he got a text.
"Do you think we should look? I mean we are his only living family. What if something bad happened?" Shisui babbled, panic creeping into his voice. Itachi went to reach for the phone, but Shisui beat him to it. The twenty four year olds long muscled arm creeping into Itachi's view and snatching up the phone and unlocking the screen using the passcode Sasuke had attempted, and failed, to keep a secret from them. Itachi paused to admire the well developed arm muscles that Shisui had currently been working on, after joining Konoha Police Force.
"What does it say?" Itachi asked, recovering from his miniature ogling session of his cousin's arms.
"It's a text from the Namikaze's kid, y'know Minato and Kushina's kiddo Naruto?"
"Yes, I remember him from when we were younger." The long haired eighteen year old replied, leaning over Shisui's well muscled shoulder to get a better look at the screen.
    There had to be at least a few hundred texts between the two boys in the past few days. More than Sasuke had ever texted Itachi in all of his four years of having a phone. Itachi felt slightly offended, but mostly filled with curiosity.
"I feel like we're majorly invading Sasuke's privacy here 'Tachi." Shisui hesitated, turning to face the younger, concern on his face.
"Oh please, didn't stop you rifling through my phone." The weasel huffed and rolled his eyes, snatching the phone from Shisui's large hands to take a look at the messages himself. He unlocked the phone and to his surprise instead of seeing terribly threatening black mail being sent to or from his little brother, he saw a long running conversation. He scrolled down, and a few choice sentences caught his eye. It dawned on him what was happening, Naruto and Sasuke had feelings for one another, but were afraid to come out and say the truth.
"Oh god." Shisui breathed into Itachi's ear, also reading the messages.
"Why do you think he's afraid to tell us? It's not like we're not also gay."
"I don't know Shisui, my guess is that Naruto feels uncomfortable with this. And Sasuke just doesn't want to lose him."
"Okay... Welp. You wanna finish reading them?"
"Duh."
Naruto: I'll treat you like me homework ;)
Sasuke: *my* and you'll slam me on the table and do me all night?
Naruto: Damn... you don't even give me a chance do you.
Sasuke; If I did, you would never stop talking.
Naruto: We're texting Teme. By the way, I saw you talking with Sakura, you looked uncomfortable. What happened?
Sasuke: Nothing you need to worry about.
Naruto: I think I do. She's pretty into you. I can't let my competition anywhere near you, you're just too... Sasuke.
Sasuke: What's that supposed to mean? And you don't have anything to worry about. I'm secretly dating you for a reason, I don't normally put this much effort into something. Let alone a relationship.
Naruto: People can't help but be attracted to you, you draw in people like moths to a flame. And I know that we're secretly dating, but I'm planning on telling my parents soon.
Sasuke: I must be pretty hot for you to use such a deep analogy. Sakura asked me out. I said no. End of story.
Naruto: You were nice right?
Sasuke: Wow, you must be pretty relieved to be worrying about her feelings. You generally don't like her.
Naruto: Shut up Teme.
Sasuke: My brother and cousin will be gone this weekend... do you want to come over?
Naruto: (Insert Pirate GIF) Arrrr, Imma plunder yer booty matey.
Sasuke: Call me Matey in bed, and you won't be getting any for the next two months.
Naruto: You won't last that long... :|
Sasuke: Bet.
Naruto: Let's not.
    As both Shisui and Itachi finished reading the texts, the older man looked at the eighteen year old.
"Can I call you Matey?"
"Only in bed Shishi." Shisui's face wrinkles up at his pet name, and replies.
"Sooo... never."
"You could easily fix that," Which left Shisui a sputtering mess, while Itachi went to his own bedroom to find a condom to force on Sasuke in a motherly fashion seeing as he couldn't miss the conference this Saturday.