Man of Iron

Sasuke shakes out his raven hair looking at himself in the mirror. The soft dimly lit flat in the Uchiha tower illuminating his dark gray button down and pale skin. A fist rapps on his door, softly but firmly. Must be Naruto, he thinks to himself.
"Come in," The Uchiha speaks sharply, attempting to tie his tie and refusing to give up. The blond walks in behind him, holding Sasuke's  blazer on a hanger in one hand. Naruto smiles knowingly at Sasuke, and hangs his blazer in the closet next to Sasuke's full length mirror. The shorter man then reaches forward to wrap his arms around the ravens shoulders and stops his struggling hands, and begins tying the dark blue tie himself, when he finishes he  turns Sasuke around and frowns, flattening out the tie over the pulsing orb in the Uchiha's chest, a flicker for every heartbeat the man has. He turns to leave and begins walking out the door before speaking,
"Oh, and that blazer is the one you're supposed to wear today," He pauses looking over his shoulder with blue eyes into onyx. The blonde's white button down tucked into his simple black pants, everything neat and crisp, never a crease in the man's clothes.
The dark haired man turns around to the mirror again, and begins fussing with his perfect sleek hair.
Naruto's POV:
I hear footsteps come down the iron staircase, and call out,
"Mr. Uchiha, your car is here. You might want to consider eating breakfast first, though." I turn around as I say the last sentence, to see the play boy leaning against the counter. Apple in hand, blazer draped over one arm.
"If you get creases in that blazer, I'm not re-doing it for you later," I threaten as I turn back around to the eggs I left cooking on the stovetop of the obnoxiously large kitchen in the Uchiha's flat.
I feel a set of strong arms wrap around my waist, I huff and roll my eyes knowing that he's not serious. I shrug him off, send him a warning look over my shoulder.
"You have a meeting with a supplier at noon, a meeting at two, and a boxing match at four. I'll have dinner ready by six,"
"Hn, alright Dobe. What will you be doing all day without me to entertain you, hmm?"
"I will be doing your laundry for the Gala that you are supposed to be attending this Saturday, you're lucky I got an invite to this one because you skipped the last one." I say warningly as I leave him with the eggs and turn to start down the stairs.
"Hey, Uzumaki!"
"What do you want Mr.Uchiha?" I say disgruntled by his sudden need for my constant attention. Maybe he's getting lonely, I ought to find him a therapist or something.
"I want you to join me for lunch," He said, I looked up to see him leaning over the staircase. His steely eyes staring into mine, I try to contain my suddenly rapid heartbeat. I look away suddenly uncomfortable by his relentless stare boring into me,
"Will do sir," I respond robotically, continuing down the stairs.
I've always made sure to I call him "sir" or "Mr. Uchiha" in all my six years of working for him. I have always been afraid that the fragile line of employer to employee will melt away, if I didn't keep such formalities despite of his insistence otherwise.  I feared this invisible thread thin line because of my undeniable attraction to the taller dark haired ridiculously muscled playboy, and the fact that the older man obviously didn't feel the same way. So to protect my heart, I had locked it behind a set of chains, made of a special metal to ward the man away.
I hadn't done a great job though, seeing as how I now lived in the over the top flat on the top of the Uchiha Downtown Massachusetts tower. The flat was filled with dark floors, and dark walls. Simple modern metallic and dark furniture, paired with soft recess lighting to top off the modern romantic vibes. The apartment constantly smelled of leather, and expensive cleaning materials. I should know just how expensive they are because I bought them. Hilariously enough, I suppose I consider Mr. Uchiha my friend in the weirdest of ways. He has always been there for me whenever I was too sick to work, and always at my side whenever I needed him. Despite my attempts I'm beginning to realise that I need him, just as much as  he needs me.
My job as Mr. Uchiha's assistant is to help him with whatever he may need, with a few limitations. I clean his flat(AKA our flat), I organize his meetings, I cook for him, and I help him maintain his face as a Superhero. While Sasuke Uchiha runs his company as his dayjob and at night, my boss, is Ironman.

Sorry, that really needed editing. Took me a awhile. Hope you liked it! Thanks so much!