Dream

Little did many people know, that once upon a time the Sixth Hokage and the ANBU Captain, had an intimate relationship at one point in their lives. Words had been said, and things had been done. Naruto and Sasuke had remained close friends despite their past, but their feelings for one another had never dissipated, and continued to be a problem between them. They weren't able to express their feelings because of the old fashioned ways of the village. Despite this Naruto often found himself distracted by Sasuke, and often got lost in daydreams. Their relationship had only lasted for a year, but they had only called it off as soon as Naruto became Hokage a few months ago.
    At the moment, Naruto was caught up in a rather heated reminisce. Sasuke's soft lips kissing his, a set of soft pale hands sliding under an orange shirt, sliding over muscle and caressing tan skin. Pale lips sliding down a tan neck, kissing softly. Open mouth kisses trailing along the blonde's jaw. Blues eyes wide, pink lips open wide, as Naruto snapped back to reality with a dark blush as Shikamaru stood before him with a more annoyed than usual expression painting his face.
"Hey, Hokage, where's your head?"
"Uhm, uh, yeah sorry Shikamaru, I spaced out." Naruto mumbled distractedly,
"Did you need something?"
"No, I just came in to say hello to my friend," Shikamaru said with a raised eyebrow. Sitting on the edge of his desk.
"Oh, okay." Naruto awkwardly muttered, and tried to pretend to be busy shuffling paperwork around on his desk. Obviously uncomfortable. A Raven suddenly burst into the office, obviously in a hurry. Clothes slightly disheveled, panting heavily. Naruto stood up suddenly, concern lining every feature of his face.
"What's wrong?" All awkwardness having vanished.
"Uh n-nothing, I need to talk to you alone. Sometime soon preferably," Sasuke said, and cleared his throat, eyes flicking back and forth from the two friends. Shikamaru looked between the awkward two, and walked out the door eyeing the two men with a smirk.  As soon as the door shut, Sasuke had climbed over the desk and attacked the blonde. Lips and tongues clashing,  tan hands tangled in dark blue-black hair. The two only parted to breath. Next thing Naruto knew, he was on his desk with the ANBU captain on top of him. As onyx eyes met blue ones, a set of three words were whispered softly,
"I love you,"
And that was when Naruto woke up, and sat up in bed so fast it sent his head spinning.