Summer Romance

Naruto sat on the sidewalk, his head bowed in the afternoon sun of the park. Trees casting shadows on the bright green grass, his blonde hair illuminated by the sunlight seeping in through the tree trunks. The late summer afternoon sun warming his tan skin. Sasuke watched this boy sitting on the curb. He looked beautiful with tantalizing crystalline blue eyes. His lithe frame, with muscle stretched out over it. His lean wiry muscles evident even in his motionless state. Dark violet eyes surveyed the blonde. Drinking in every detail, scrutinizing him for flaws but finding none. Sasuke eventually stood up to approach the other high schooler.
"Hey! Blondie!", Sasuke said, catching Naruto's attention. "Mind if I join you?"
"No, feel free," Naruto replied, squinting up at Sasuke. Mesmerized equally by both his confident forwardness, and his dark eyes. Sasuke sat down next to him on his right, only a few inches of sidewalk separating them.
"I'm Sasuke," he said,
"Naruto," was the reply.
"You in High School?", Sasuke asked casually, folding his arms on his knees. Picking at his nails, trying to flaunt indifference.
"Yeah, I'm a Junior. You?" The blonde shot back, turning towards Sasuke resting his head on his hand with bright forget-me-not eyes.
"Same here. Where do you go to school?" The Raven inquired, firing off another question. His eyes captivated by Naruto's pink lips.
"Leaf Village Academy, I just enrolled. I just moved here." he says, a breeze stirring his sun-kissed hair. The whisker markings on his cheeks twitching as he smiles softly.
" I know we just met, but, you want to get together before school starts?" Sasuke radiating confidence.
"You asking me out?", Naruto's face one of shock and obviously not knowing how to respond.
"Hey, I could have been straight," Sasuke replies in a mock defensive tone.
Naruto shakes his head, "Nooo, you were obviously checking me out over there. Don't pretend like you weren't," the shocked expression replaced by a teasing one.
"Hn... you got me there." Sasuke replies reluctantly admitting to his earlier ogling session.
Naruto then began to stand as a car began rolling up the road.
"So I guess you'll need my number then. We'll need someway to coordinate." Naruto brushes his khakis and orange t-shirt off from the curb. Sasuke smiles at the blonde's sudden blush blooming in his cheeks as he replies,
" I guess I will."