Give you all my Love

Sasuke's POV
The light floods into the room and onto my face from the window across from the bed. The blinds try their best to contain the early light, but light seeps through even the smallest of cracks, lighting up the dark. I roll over to hear a protesting groan from the blonde boy next to me, pulling the dark green patterned comforter over his head. His shifting on the bed causes it to shake slightly, disturbing the lazy gray cat sitting at my feet. I watch the feline stretch and yawn, then eventually slink off the bed and slip out of the room from the barely opened door. I gaze down at the light colored laminated floors, I shove back the thick comforter and swing around and plant my feet on the floor. 
    I stand in the early rays of sun, and stretch my arms above my head. Savoring this moment of complete peace, of relaxation and the serene feeling floating in the air. I spy both of our ninja headbands sitting on my nightstand and last night comes back to me, I blush slightly, and shake my head as though if I'm lucky the thoughts with fly out of my ears and out of my head. I activated my sharingan last night, and now the photographic images of a shirtless Naruto panting and pleading beneath me, are things I can't escape from. A reality I have chosen. I realize that my life has been one of choosing one thing over another, power over the Village, Naruto over Sakura. Again and Again my life has been choice after choice, mistake after mistake. But this time, I think I chose right. I chose Naruto. The Jinchuuriki, the one that a whole village feared and ostracized, even when he was a child. I plan to make up for those sixteen years of loneliness, to give him all of me, and my love.
    I turn to look back at the blonde, who is still laying in bed, his hair a smushed halo, spiking around his head. His normally blue eyes closed, his tan skin visibly flexing over hard lean muscles on his chest, due to his shirtless state. I can just barely see the rim of his boxers, like a searchlight in a dark forest of green, the orange edge is hard to miss. His mouth is slightly agape, and the scars on his cheeks give him a cat-like appearance although I always pegged him for a dog person. I suppose I realized he liked cats after he bought me one for christmas saying it was to, " keep me company when he's gone on missions," I can't help but smile at him as I walk out of the room, collecting articles of clothing on my way to the door.
    I manage to walk out mostly dressed, in a pair of Naruto's gray linen pants paired with a black sweatshirt of my own. I stroll into the kitchen and begin to make breakfast. Eggs with tomato ramen. A classic breakfast, at 11:34 in the morning. Neko, our cat, comes in and begins wrapping himself around my legs, purring loudly, I roll my eyes and agree to give him food if he gets. Off. My. Foot. Neko eventually decides to leave my daily toe-mauling for later and proceeds to crunch noisily on his cat food. I hear footsteps and turn to find a sleepy Naruto stumbling towards me, the comforter wrapped around his shoulders, his eyes squinting at me as he pulls the comforter over his head and hisses at the intruding light.
"Come on Naruto," I say exasperated, but I can't help but chuckle as he shoots me a death glare, "Oh please it's not that bad,"
" Yes it is," He pouts laying his forehead on my shoulder, "besides, my ass hurts thanks,"
He mumbles under his breath, and I blush at his comment. I then counter with,
"Hey, I wasn't the one screaming 'Harder!' Okay?"
He blushes hard at this and presses his face into my neck with an embarrassed growl, I laugh heartily and carry bowls of our breakfast to the table, excited to spend the rest of the day in my boyfriends presence, giving him all of my love.