Star of My Life

It was a desperate kind of love, the whispering of words on skin, the gasping and grasping of hair and constraining clothing. The soft urgent rocking and bit back moans of pleasure. They were just young enough to make them a bit reckless after a month, and just old enough to know just how to make the other fall apart beneath themselves. They were in a small tent, and desperately doing their best not to make any noise, seeing as the remaining members of Team 7 were only about five feet away.
    Naruto was gnawing so hard on his lip he could feel it bruising and swelling, but he couldn't help but make little noises when Sasuke rolled his hips in just the right way. Sasuke hurriedly pressed his face into the crook of Naruto's neck as they both found release, hoping to muffle his soft shout and labored breathing.
"Sasuke..."
"Hn?"
"I love you," the words were barely louder than the breeze outside as they slipped past his bruised and bitten lips.
"I love you too," Sasuke leans into kiss Naruto on the top of his head, but the blonde leans away to shoot him a pointed look from blue eyes.
"I wasn't finished."
"Then, by all means, continue." A smirk appears in the onyx of Sasuke's eyes and glimmers for a moment before he takes in the serious expression of the blonde.
"You..." Naruto pauses here, what should he say? He is at a loss to say anything of what he means. You, the one who ripped my heart out of my chest with your bare hands in a beautifully macabre display? You, whom I dedicate my entire being to, the breathing, the bleeding, the crying and the laughing? All dedicated to you?
e me and sleep in my bed. You go slow with things like this, I understand that. But, you being my boyfriend doesn't mean enough to me now. It's not enough, I need to know that you're my one and only." He pauses, thinking over his words.
"That I am your one and only." He finishes hesitantly, looking at Sasuke.
"Naruto... you know that there's only you?" Black hair falls unto his forehead as he leans forward, a sappy smile melting Naruto's heart.
"I know, of course I do. You don't let just anyone into your heart, I'm not that dumb. I just... There's a large difference from knowing I'm yours to having a living document saying that I'm yours."
Sasuke gives him a small smile and puts his warm hand over the babbling blonde's mouth.
"I wasn't finished." He leans in and kisses the younger boy's nose.
"There's only you. Only one sun that lights up my sky, taking the curtain of darkness with it until the sun must set again. I am helpless to it, to the rise and the fall of the star of my life." The Uchiha leans forward until their foreheads are touching removing his hand from the smaller boys mouth.
"You." He whispers, finishing his declaration.