Clubbing-In honor of Sasuke's Birthday

Sasuke's POV:
Today is July 23rd. My Birthday. Today I turn 21 years old, and I plan on getting completely wasted and most likely end up with a hangover tomorrow. But I know from a long past of drinking with my brother that getting drunk is enjoyable, but sometimes depressing. I pull up to a large city block in the middle of Konoha, that on this busy Saturday night, is jumping. Bright strobe lights come from the open doors, accomponied by a heavy bass and the smell of sweat, sex and liqour.
    I feel my excitement rise to a dangerous degree, as I wish to be swallowed by the large swaying masses, knowing my stomach will soon be full of cheap over priced liquor and greasy food. But if I'm getting real here, I can't really hold my alcohol. After one or two drinks I'm pretty tipsy and the first five or so of my filters shut off, and I end up doing random shit like jumping off of a bridge in the middle of a park, or driving my car on the opposite side of the road. Somehow, I've never gotten caught.
    I've never found anyone I was attracted to, enough to take them home with me. At least... not that I know of. I chuckle lightly, sliding out of my black tinted jeep and begin to feel quite confident in my sleeveless dark indigo top that clings to my lean and muscular frame. I paired it with gray wash ripped jeans, small gold lobe hoops with a matching wristband, and black and gold combat boots. I walk towards the entrance of the booming club, and read the name of it painted on the side of the building in glow in the dark paint. I approach the entrance, allowing my ears to adjust to the sudden outburst of gyrating rap beats and techno coming from the very ghetto building. I make my way to the front, pay for my entry, and then head straight for the bar to get as tipsy as possible.
    I order a margarita, sipping it while scanning the dance floor for possible dance partners. As my eyes rove over the possible options I spy a flash of blonde and orange. I instinctively focus on it, and like what I see. A short, somewhat petite, blonde boy is dancing on the dance floor in an orange loose tank top and a pair of tight leather pants. To top off his eccentric choice of color, he's wearing tons of rose gold bangle bracelets, at least a dozen on each wrist. His shoes are nothing exciting seeing as they're simple with nike kicks. I contemplate whether or not to approach the strangely adorable boy, who is obviously here illegally and at least a year my junior.
    I eventually decide to greet him, and chug the remaining half of my second margarita. I make my way over to his small, but bright, figure drowning in the pulsing heat of the crowd. I finally get to him and decide the best way to approach him is to ask him to dance and then let him take the lead. I didn't come here for sex, but I can't help but notice him. I walk towards him and place a hand gently on his shoulder, he turns quickly at this and I jerk my hand back, startled for a moment. I quickly remember why I'm here, and proceed to open my mouth to introduce myself and ask him to dance,
"Hey! I'm Sasuke," I whisper-shout as I lean in close to his ear, doing my best to keep a non-threatening distance, "Would you like to dance?" I do my best to smile invitingly at him, and he returns it without hesitating.
"I'm Naruto," He replies, also whisper shouting, but despite his strained efforts to get me to hear him, his voice is still warm and full of sunshine.
"Alright Sunshine, let's see how you do," I smirk, trying my best to goad him into giving me a dance worthwhile and I soon learn it was a mistake as his body starts moving. He's pressing his chest against mine, his nose brushing my chin, his left hand is on my hips and his right is tangled in my perpetual bedhead. I lean into his touch slipping a hand to his lower back, pressing his hips into mine placing my other hand at the nape of his neck. I begin to roll my hips experimentally, wondering how he'll react.
    He reacts surprisingly, he presses his lips to my neck and grinds harshly against my hips, creating a brutally slow rhythm that has us both gasping for air in this suffocating throng of people. We continue to grind slowly, in complete ignorance to the much faster song, and he begins to drag his lips up my neck to my chin and nibbles at my jaw. I release a small groan as the hand on my hip slips down to my inner thigh, his fingers trace small circles, as I teasingly slip my hand on his back under his shirt and begin to trace his spine. He grips my hair tighter and in response I tilt my head down, assuming it's what he wants, I quickly discover that I was right as he presses his lips to mine in a teasing passionate kiss. He swipes his tongue over my lips heatedly, and I respond with fervor, kissing him harder and in a more desperate fashion.
    We break the kiss gasping as the songs ends, and the DJ comes over the mike. I break my hold from him and smile warily. I'm not entirely sure when dancing went to making out, but I'm completely fine with it. He smiles a megawatt smile at me, and holds out his phone for me to type my number into. I grin back
at him, happily taking his phone and tapping away at the little numbers on the screen.

Happy Birthday Sasuke!