Shower Time

"Hey! Babe! Wait up!," Naruto hollered, booking it down the hallway, his orange pollo clashing magnificently with his blonde sun-kissed hair. Sasuke slowed his pace with a raised eyebrow, not bothering to stop for his boyfriend. Naruto caught up with Sasuke, falling beside him sliding the hand that wasn't clutching his messenger bag into Sasuke's. Sasuke smiled at Naruto, "What do you think you're doing?," he said mischievously.
Naruto laughed, deep and low, "Foxing my way into your heart, teme,"
"Too late, you already have," Sasuke replied, smirking, not usually one for romantic comments.
"Guess I'll have to do it again," Naruto whispers into Sasuke's ear, as he wraps his arms around his waist, as they continued to walk home to their shared apartment. They walked outside in a comfortable silence, staring at the the trees in the park blooming in the late Spring weather. As they rounded the corner to their apartment, Naruto reached into Sasuke's pocket and pulled out the keys.
With the door unlocked, they walked up the stairs to their floor, tumbling into the room dropping bags, shoes, and jackets by the door. Sasuke walked into the Kitchen to boil water for ramen and tea, while Naruto began to strip off layers on his way to the bathroom. Sasuke leaned backwards slightly for a better view of the tanned boy, just as Naruto slipped into the bathroom. Sasuke didn't even think about what he did next, he just did it. He reached out and turned off the gas stove, and grabbed the hem of his shirt pulling the blue fabric over his head, unbuttoning his jeans and slipping them off leaving it on the floor. He slid off his black boxers, and opened the door to the bathroom where Naruto was unknowingly being stalked by the Uchiha.
Sasuke tiptoed into the bathroom and ripped back the shower curtain, hopping in quickly. Startling Naruto, Sasuke reached out and wrapped his arms around Naruto, pressing warm tan skin against his own porcelain skin. Smiling as Naruto leaned in and kissed him softly, his arms snaking around Sasuke's waist. Laughing softly Sasuke grasped Naruto's hips and deepened their kiss, he pulled away and Whispered,
"I love you Uzumaki Naruto,"
"I know Uchiha Sasuke"