A ghost or an angel?

Warning⚠️⚠️:

Cheesy lines from the cheesy Yujin..

Yujin.pov

I wake up earlier than usual. I'm so excited to find the clues, it felt like I'm in a k-drama.

I take a glance to Wonyoung and she's looking at me back.

"Oh,you're awake," I say as I stretch a little to start my day.

"Never been sleeping this whole time,"

"Oh so ghost doesn't sleep,"

"We do but it's based on our mood and it's very rare for us to sleep,"

"Oh then, I'll get ready for school. Wait for me,don't go anywhere,"

"Yah,who do you think am I ? Your maid? I can go everywhere I want okay. You're not the boss of me," she sassyly snaps while crossing her arms.

"Arasseo. You can wherever you want. Satisfied?"

"I'll just wait for you. Now go get a bath or I'll leave you," she threatens me.

I rush into the bathroom and take a short bath. Then, I wear my school uniform. One last check and I'm ready for school.

"You're done?" She asks and I nod in reply.

"Then kajjaa!"

I can't believe it!She's intertwining her hand with mine.

At school,

"Wonyo,it's still early.  Do you wanna go around the school for a while?" I offer.

"Sure,your class is very boring,"

We walk around the school and as we reaches the garden, she exclaims.

"Waaah,it's so pretty. Look at that flowers!" She points at buckwheat flowers infront

She sits infront of the flowers and pluck one of it.

If I got to choose a flower at this time, I would've pick her instead of those bunches of flowers.

She smiles brightly as she sees the beautiful flowers around the garden. Even her bright smile could shine the world,no scratch that,my world.

She's prettier than those flowers. Sunlight shine on her makes this scene more prettier.

She's cute when she stares the flowers cheerfully studying the flowers features

How can she be this pretty?

My heart beats faster than normal. My face getting hotter as I stare at her. I felt like there's butterfly in my stomach.

What is this feeling?

Sometimes, I am confused by her. Is she a ghost or an angel?

Oh God, I think you had let me see your most beautiful creation which makes me see the most pretty scenery I ever had in my entire life.

My train of thoughts are disturbed and I snap back to reality as she asks,

"Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something funny on my face?"

"N-no,it's not. I was actually thinking of something at the moment,"

"Oh,"

I glance at my watch. Few more minutes and class will start.

"Class will start in a few minutes. Let's just go back,"

"Sure,"

She says as she cling to me like a Koala hugging a tree. I'm a blushing mess at the moment but I shrug it off.

We walk to my class like that, there's no one can see her besides me anyway.

But now, the problem is I blushed so hard that made my classmates weirdly stare at me.

    👻     👻    👻     👻    👻     👻    👻     👻     👻

Ekk🤢🤮, there goes the cheesy Yujin. I cringed as I typed out those cheesy words.
Phew, I'm glad it's the end of this chapter.

See you in my next chapter readerssssssssssss