29: Dates?

Not edited.

"Wake up" I groan, rolling over i squint my eyes to see who is telling me to wake up "what do you want Aron?" I pull the covers over my eyes he chuckles before grabbing the covers and yanking them back I groan trying to grab the covers back "Boss ...

"Wake up" I groan, rolling over i squint my eyes to see who is telling me to wake up "what do you want Aron?" I pull the covers over my eyes he chuckles before grabbing the covers and yanking them back I groan trying to grab the covers back "Boss wants to see you in 20 minutes so you Better start getting ready" my eyes widen, I quickly get up Aaron chuckles and leaves my room closing my door, I make my bed before opening my blinds as well as my window letting the fresh breeze flow through my window. I go to the toilet before grabbing my clothes for the day which consists of a short Maroon dress paired with tan red bottom stilettos.

I watch as the steam travels out of the bathroom and into my room and out of the window. I get into the shower, washing my body with coconut scented body wash.

I do my makeup in my bathroom before walking out of the bathrooms and into my room, I drop the robe and put on my red Lacey undergarment sets before putting on my dress and heels, I quickly add some lip gloss before walking out of my room. I rush down to Joseph's office I knock on the mahogany door "come in" I hear his gruff voice say walking into his office, I watch as his eyes scan over several documents before his eyes rake over my body "wow" he whispers out I chuckle and make my way over to the desk pulling out a chair and taking a seat "So, what can I help you with?" I question will looking down at my lap playing with my hands "look at me" my eyes level with his "I want to ask you something" he looks nervous as he says that I nod my head "I'm going to take you out tonight on a date" he says while playing with a pen on his desk "I didn't agree, you have to ask first" I smile over at him as he looks over at me uncomfortably "would you like to go on a date with me" he murmurs "I would love to" I chuckle as his eyes brighten at me saying yes I walk over to him and peck his lips before moving away, I feel his arm snake around my waist bringing me back down to his lips "I have to get working" I murmur lowly against his lips he groans as I move away. I walk out of his office with a little sway to my hips.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I watch as all the men devour their breakfast in a couple seconds while I'm still on my second pancake, "There is a meeting in 20 minutes, in meeting room 2. I expect you all to be there apart from maids and chefs" Jospeh's loud voice booms through the dinning hall. I watch as he walks over to me before bending down and whispering in my ear "be ready by 7" he kisses my ear before leaving and going down the hall to the office.

I sway my hips to the beat of the music while I clean, once the dishes have been washed I dry them before putting them in there right spot "Hey Sophia, you're in a good mood today" Brenda days as she wiggles her eyebrows I chuckle "yeah I am in a good mood" I smile over at her as she starts to help me out " thank you I appreciate the help" she smiles kindly at me.

I spot Maddy on the lounge reading a Vogue magazine, I sit beside her "hey" I say quietly she looks up and closes the magazine "hey how's it going?" She questions while tucking a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear "I have a question" I fiddle with my hands while looking at her "shoot" she smiles "I have a date with your brother tonight I was wondering if you would help me get ready?" Her eyes widen when I mention her brother a big grins falls onto her face she eagerly nods her head while I chuckle "I'm so excited for you" she squeals "thank you, alright I gotta get back to cleaning" we both smile and hug. I make my way into the little closet that holds all the cleaning supplies I grab the vacuum and go upstairs to vacuum the vacant rooms.

                    ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Looking at the clock I see it's only 11:30am so I decide to get started on the lunches for everyone.  After finishing the sandwiches I make a large fruit salad for everyone as well as some hot chips from the oven. I put everything on the table as well as some water soft drink and coffee.

I eat my own lunch while watching some news on the tv.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

I've hit 1k omg that's exciting thank you guys so much I appreciate and love you all❤️❤️
They finally are having a date. Yay. Hope you guys enjoy ❤️❤️.

Vote & Comment.