A small child.

No one P.o.v

Ink sat in his home in an Au he killed and recreated. He was reading a bedtime story to Error or as he calls her Little Treasure. She's eight years old and The only person she knew is Ink. Since he has been there since she was only a month or two old do Error think of ink as her father and therefore call him Papa. Ink finished the book and kissed the child's forehead.

"Sleep well my little treasure," Ink said and walked towards the door. He had kept this Au a secret for decades. He smiled no Smirked he had someone that could cause peace throughout the multiverse. He found out that Error had the ability to stop resets. For him, it was time to do his job. He opened a portal out to the rest of the multiverse. The place where everyone learned to hate him for killing blue and make them torture an innocent person before kidnapping that person. Ink learned to destroy in the last eight years which made sure that the balance was kept it also resulted in him killing people without a care. meanwhile In his home AU. Error just woke from a nightmare screaming. She grabbed her blanket and wrapped it around her before walking to Inks room. She knocked on the door crying.

"Papa c-can I come in I had a n-nightmare," she said. But no one answered She knocked again and then opened the door walking in but there was no one there. She began to cry heavily not knowing where her papa is. She took her blanket and walked outside looking up at the night sky crying.

"Papa w-where are you?" She cried hugging her blanket. Ink sone came home and quickly hugged the crying child. 

"Hey sweety what's wrong?" ink asked while stroking the child's skull.

"I w-woke and y-you w-weren't there a-a-and I thought y-you left me," Error cried out. Ink just held Error closer making her calm down a bit.

"How about we go inside and watch a movie?" Ink asked. Error just nodded and grabbed Inks hand before they walked inside. Ink found a child movie and sat down Error on his lap under her blanket. They watched the movie but Error fell asleep halfway through. Ink noticed this and turned off the tv before going to sleep as well. Meanwhile in nightmares castle. Nightmare was the one giving Error that nightmare. Now he knows where she is and next time Ink leaves He will go get her. He'll get his small friend the one he loves. And trust me his friends is more than happy to help