An old memory.

Before Error destroyed...

I looked around not knowing where I am nor who I am. I looked around seeing a sunset I only knew one person... Frisk... core frisk. I need to find them! I began to walk around searching for them. I walked around like this for hours and noticed that almost everything looked soft for some reason. I stepped into thin air falling face first into the ground and to my surprise was it about as soft as it looked. 

"Hey, are you okay?" I looked up and saw a skeleton that looked like he was made of porcelain. I quickly jolted back afraid of them.

"Hey there is no reason to be afraid of me," They said holding their hands up in a 'I don't wanna hurt you' way

"So what's your name? My name is Hero, not that I am one tho," they said. I smiled but I couldn't remember m name.

"I-I c-c-can't r-reme-ember," I said shyly. They looked at me with a worried look.

"It seems like you aren't from here," They said as their expression instantly darkened. I took some steps backward. They took out some weapons and aimed at me. I began to run not knowing where I was going. I felt a sudden pain in my rips making me fall. The skeleton slowly approached.

"We aren't gonna die just because someone that doesn't belong here wants to take control. No, We're gonna strike back until karma saves us from this rotten world," They said before someone shoot them making them fall. I looked at the person who saved me. It was core.

"Error we have to go NOW!" the said taking my hand. 

"Error, remember we're undying," They said running with me.