I can't forgive you.

Error P.o.v

The festival ended and I felt something off. Everyone else felt it too. I spotted someone... Alex. I looked them in the eye.

"Can't you just leave me alone for once?" I asked

"Nah what is the fun in that?" They asked.

"Error who is that?" Dance asked

"That is Alex-" Alex cut me off

"The one that's suppose to make The Destroyer destroy," They said with a smile.  Pure darkness surrounded us I heard people yell for me but everything went silence once I heard a very familiar tune

I saw THAT day the day Core gave Alex my soul. I was playing with her when suddenly she stopped.

"Error C-can I see your soul," She asked I wanted to scream that I shouldn't do it that I should stop but I couldn't move nor say anything. I showed her my soul and she grabbed it harshly as I fell forwards due to pain.

"F-frisk w-what are y-you doing? i-it hurts," I said

"Sorry Error but This is to stop the war..." She said as a black figure approached. Core walked towards them.

"You actually manage to get it? Of cours, you did since That idiot was stupid enough to think that she could trust you," Alex took my soul as I screamed. Alex took me over their shoulder. They were about to leave when

"You promised to stop the war!" Core Yelled. Alex smiled and snapped two main codes. The AU was about to crumble

"What did you do?" Core asked frighten.

"I stopped the war but It'll also end your useless life as for this one They will never ever get even one second of peace As long as I have a say in it," Alex wrapped chains around my soul before returning it back to me and left Core to fight for herself. The last thing I saw to Core before I was thrown into the anti-void was her falling out of the codes. I saw Alex in front of me as the memory stopped playing. They sat their head right beside my ear.

"Isn't it beautiful the one you trusted with your life made you suffer to the point where you just gave up," They whispered as I cried no sound escaped only tears. My tears was as white as my innocent. I just looked down before mumbling.

"What did you say?" they asked

"I said you forgot the fact that there is someone that cares about me now," I simply answered. The darkness disappeared as almost everyone that wanted to make it up to me came together with everyone that cares for me. This is going to be interesting.