What did you do?

Five months later...

Error P.o.v

I'm gonna kill that bastard!!! I mashed right up to Nightmare in the library and fired a gaster blaster at him before leaving.

No one P.o.v

"What did I do?" Nightmare questioned. Cross who sat in the other end of the room was just as confused.

"What did you do to piss Error of?" He asked

"I have no idea," Nightmare said before leaving to find Error. Which wasn't hard at all since a visible trail of destruction was leading him to her. He found her sitting in the kitchen eating chocolate on top of a hotdog with ketchup and mustard? 

"Error dear what is wrong?" He asked soothingly. She looked at him with so much anger that he saw a fire in her eyes and walked up to him to bitch slap him. She left.

"Nightmare what did you do?" Jevil asked confused

"I have no idea," Nightmare said frustrated while rubbing his sore chin. He followed error for five hours but every time he found her he would get the same result. Until he found Error crying in the garden. He sneaked up behind her and hugged her.

"Error please tell me what's wrong?" He said

"WHAT'S WRONG. I'M PREGNANT!!!" Error Yelled filled with anger.

Nightmare P.o.v

"What?" I asked. 

"I'M PREGNANT YOU DEAF OCTOPUS" She yelled. I'm gonna be a father? I hugged her tighter.

"I'm struggling to see the problem, dear," I said. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. I removed her tears gently.

"A child would surely be a challenge but we'll manage," I said soothingly. She pushed me away.

"You don't understand I shouldn't even be alive," She cried heavily. I forced her into a hug again. Again with the self-hatred she just stopped getting the anti-depressant

"Error it's your depression that's speaking and you know it. Do you want to keep it?" I asked

"I shoul-" 

"D o  y o u  w a n t   t o  k e e p  i t ?" I asked again

"Yes, but are you sure about this?" She then asked.

"I have no idea how to take care of a child but again it's just a challenge we'll have to face together. We might have to prevent your mother from feeding the small one and you while you're pregnant," I said. She began to cry again but this time from happiness.

"May I look?" I asked. She nodded and I pulled up her shirt and saw a purple and green souling. I began talking with the souling and Error just laughed at my silliness. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to our shared bedroom. I got her favorite cookies and snacks. We sat on the bed watching a movie. everything was peaceful until. Jevil and everyone broke the door down screaming congratulation. Error crashed. 

"and how do you know about that?" I asked

"We followed you around until she told you the news," Cross said.

"Okay, now leave us the fuck alone," I said. that didn't work so I opened portals under them and laid down with Error who just finished rebooting.