Killer competition

Error P.o.v 

I was curled up in a ball. I finally learned how to turn into a cat. I laid there with a stomach ache since I ate too many cookies and then some chocolate Nightmare gave me. I heard the door being kicked open I saw killer run in.

"RURU! I KNOW YOU'RE IN HERE. COME OUT!" He yelled. I tried to not crash from the loud noise by covering my ears as he looked at me. 

"Error is that you?" He asked. I nodded as he began to pet me. I being a cat began to purr as he lifted me and sat me on his lab.

"So how did you turn into a cat?" He asked

"Let's just say that it's not a good Idea to eat my mothers' cookies..." I said surprising Killer

"Wait you can speak as a cat?" He said. I nodded. I heard the door open and the next thing I know is that Nightmare is holding me and killer is slowly being crushed slowly in Nightmares tentacles.

"Nightmare S-stop," Killer said trying to breathe. I Clawed Nightmares' arms

"Nightmare let killer go," I hissed. He just smirked like he didn't hear me. I jumped from his arms before turning into myself. I attacked him which made him lose his grip on kills.

"Nightmare, don't kill killer," I said in a dark voice. I held the unconscious skeleton in my strings.

"Just move Error," Nightmare said trying to push me aside. Well, I didn't want to deal with this and knocked him out.

Timeskip

Nightmare P.o.v

Why the fuck did I lose it? Error hates me now. This is killers fault. And speak of the devil here he comes. Killer walked into the room saw me and turned around to walk out. I grabbed him with my tentacle.

"Killer we need to have a talk..." I said. Suddenly  Jevil entered with a new batch of cookies.

Error P.o.v

I stood in Dancetale they were having a festival nobody knew why but we didn't really care as we all danced I hid my cat features and found a way to shrink my Ecto body so that was fantastic. I danced together with everyone else. I smiled having fun. Dance and I took the hip hop stage Dancing hip hop with whoever wanted to join. Even though this was a fun experience was there something in the back of my mind. I had a feeling as if something bad was about to happen...

??? P.o.v

ℑ 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪 𝔰𝔬 𝔫𝔬 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔯𝔶 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫...

#### P.o.v

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇꜱᴛ ɪ ᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ɪꜰ ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ