Cake and confusion.

No one P.o.v

Error just sat there hella confused on what to do. Jevil was making a cake. Nightmare and killer were fighting while horror and dust watched the fight. Ability was in reapertale together with glitch and dream to give the life back to life. Error gave up on figuring it out for a moment as she went home.

Error P.o.v

I just entered the living room door just to get a bigger headache. There in the middle of the living room was nightmare and killer screaming at each other.

"YOU CAN'T HAVE IT OCTOPUS IT'S MINE!!!" Killer yelled

"WELL, IT'S NOT YOURS IF I TAKE  IT FIRST!" Nightmare yelled

"I'LL LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!" Killer yelled

"Why don't you just share it? Plus you two are giving me a headache," I said rubbing my forehead. I could feel four stares,

"This is just one of those things you just can't share, Error," Nightmare said. I was about to leave when my mother showed up.

"I baked a cake," She said before giving us all a piece.

"I'm not eating this before I'm sure that there is no magical effect," I said. Mom took a bite nothing I waited five minutes still nothing. I finally dared to take a bite. the others did the same. I began to feel weird.

"Mom what did you put in it this time?" I asked. Then I noticed myself My own ugly body standing two meters away. 

"Okay, this is weird, and why does my body hurt like it's on fire? Not to mention my head," Whoever that was in my body said.

"Error are you in there?" My body asked.

"Yes," I said

"This is purrfect, I switched body with my daughter! But why does it feel like literal hell to be in your body?" Mom yelled.

"First of all no puns please second I'm so used to pain that I didn't notice except for the headache and third do you have a way to solve the problem?" I asked.

"Nope I got nothing," She said

"Does anyone have an Idea?" I asked as I looked at them the only thing I saw was them blushing intensely. I looked back at my mother She had my ecto body in the original form. The clothes I had on began to rip showing more ecto skin I knocked her out dragging her to my room locking her there. I walked back.

"Does anyone have an idea of how to bring us back to normal before my mom makes a strip show with my body?" I asked with a thick blush on my face.

"How about calling your father?" Killers body asked looking like one that gave zero shits,

"Okay, I can do that but who is in there?" 

"Dust,"  I took moms phone out.

"What is it dear?" Papa asked

"Papa, Mom made cakes that made us switch body can you help us so we can turn into ourself again?" I asked

"Error Is that you?" He then asked Really?

"Who Else would call you papa?" I asked I heard a really awkward laughter

"That is not important... I-I'm coming" He said Teleporting here.

" Okay, who is who?" He asked My brother came too,

"Error," I said

"Dust," Killer said 

"Nightmare," Horror said

"Horror," nightmare said

"Killer," Dust said. Cros just walked in and sat in the couch he didn't notice anything different yet.

"So nightmare killer when are you going to propose to-mhhh!" they jumped on Cross.

"Propose to who?" I asked.

"That's not important," Nightmare said in Horrors body said, I shrugged and looked at my father again

"Papa, can you do something?" I asked. He just stared at me.

"Will you stop staring?" I asked

"You know I can't take you seriously like this but I'll find something but where is your body?" He asked.

"In my room no questions, please," I said