Hidden sound

Error P.o.v

I looked at them.

"I can copy peoples magic?"

"Yes but you can also destroy and create thought I'm sure you're already aware of that," They said. I nodded.

"But there is one more thing it's not a magical ability but a thing about you in general. What it is I don't know but I do know that there is one thing," They said. I nodded as I tried to heal the crystal.

"It's no use Sans or as everyone else calls you Error, Your brother tried," I looked down.

"Is there anything I can do?" I asked.

"There really Isn't anything you can do..." They said

"But can you sing for me It's so long I've heard a sane voice," They said. I nodded. 

No one P.o.v

Error didn't notice that people began to stop eating each other and listen to her voice. This was a song they all sang when someone died or something sad happened. She kept her head on the crystal as she began to cry. Her tears were just as white as snow and contained pure magic an ability Napstaplook has. She unknowing pushed her magic into the crystal not only by her tears but also by her soul. She remembers right after the war between humans and monsters this was the song they sang and the other monster sure remembered to as they began to sing with her the magic she gave the crystal made the crystal able to help and heal the monsters of the AU and give Error her real age again. They looked at her they could easily see that she didn't have the best life. She turned around looking at the people she called her family. She could sense a reste happening but she wasn't having it and stopped it before it happened she also made it impossible for them to happen ever again and her AU could feel it. as the song ended was the crystal fully healed by Error and well her whole AU. after all the crystals health is and was affected by the people in the AU and their sanity. They all looked at her Glitch walked up to her hugging her. She could believe that this was her brother. She hugged him as he pulled her closer healing her in the process the only thing the crystal couldn't do. She was crying like a statue but the tears couldn't stop falling. Gaster slowly approached the two not remembering what he did to her but like everyone else remembered that she stopped appearing. the other monsters were overcome with joy and laughter. 

"Sans?" Gaster asked not believing his own eyes. Error looked at him fear visible in her eyes. Gaster noticed the fear and didn't know why she is afraid.

"Sans what's wrong?" He asked walking closer to his children. The fear in her eyes reminded him of something but he couldn't place it. Error tried to get away from him by letting go of Glitch. Glitch remember what their father did too and therefore stepped in between the two of them. Error was pressing herself up against the crystal behind her as memories of her past flew by inside of her skull. unknowing to Error was, someone, watching. smirking to himself now knowing where her AU was located.