LIFE NO!!!

Error P.o.v

I looked up at Papa and Life. It looked like they were about to fight. Papa made the first strike when suddenly four people jumped up in front of me in a protective manner. They tried to take me away. I struggled not wanting to leave but then I saw something. Something I wished I never saw. Papa killed Life. There was no sympathy, regret or anything in his eyes as he did so. How can he be so cold? He didn't hesitate to go after any of the four when suddenly one of them kicks him between his legs. (You know who you are) They lifted me and ran through a portal. I just stared out in the air. Why would Papa kill someone? Was he planning on killing me too? How many has he killed? Questions like this flew around in my head. I cried not knowing if I should trust my eyes or if they lied to me.  

No one P.o.v

The four people ran with Error on carrying her to their base which was the Pocket AU that Ink made eight years ago. Error just spaced out like the time all this time again. She could trust no one. The four looked at her they could see her dead and dull eyes. She just stared. 

"What do we do now?" one of them asked.

"We'll contact nightmare and think of something to do with Error," Another answered. As they spoke to each other was something horrible going on in Errors mind. She remembered everything. her destroying. her breaking down. All of her sufferings. She couldn't take it and made a portal to the Anti-void just to scream. The portal barely closed before her outburst came. She screamed. A bloodcurdling scream. A tortured scream. The scream of one who has nothing left. However, she would fight for her Multiverse she just needed to find one special AU. As for the four who rescued Error they just found out that she's gone and told their leader.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY HER BEING GONE?!?" She yelled.

"We turned our back to her one minute and then she was gone, We have searched the hole AU she isn't here," One with a chainsaw one their back said.

"Well I don't care just find her and take her here GOT IT?" She Said.

"Y-yes Ma'am," They said running away. 

Ink P.o.v

Why the Fuck won't they just let me get my Erry? I tried to find them but that didn't work so I got my newest creation.

"You know what to do and where to take her, so get going," I said.

"Yes Sir," They said and left this will be interesting