depresso expresso

Error P.o.v

It's been six days. I looked myself into my room or in the Anti-Void. I kept giving the boys their chores after all they did lose. Nightmare got the hardest chores. I don't give a crap about him thinking he could get away that easy. I'm not a fucking slut like the idiots that he was a one night stand at. I was bored and hungry. No food or anything in the last few days sure does make the hunger come back but I manage. Should I try to visit the other Multiverses? no, they probably don't want a useless glitch like me anyway... I grabbed a box cutter my arm was covered in fresh cuts but I don't give a shit. This was my way to let the light inside my shattered soul. I took the blade down on my bone before pressing in. I felt happy. I heard someone teleport behind me. I didn't even need to look to know it was Nightmare. The aura gave him away.

"Get the fuck out," I said in a rather harsh tone but I couldn't care less.

"Calm the fuck down Error your mother sent-" He saw my arms

"When was the last time you ate chocolate?" He asked This wasn't my problem as I made a portal under him to the Anti-void. I looked at the tray where the food was. I opened a portal to underfell and threw it in. Old habit dies hard. A new portal came Nightmare walked through it. I made a portal right under him every time he would make one to my room. I finally left to the anti-void. I went up to my strings and tried to sleep. when I finally woke was there a basket filled with chocolate. Well, here you go Red. I'm not eating it. I saw nightmare look up at me.

"WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE?!?" I yelled at him

"ONE WE'RE NO LONGER YOUR SERVANTS AND TWO CAN'T YOU GET THE FACT THAT I LOVE YOU THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL?" He yelled back I opened a portal to Outertale for myself. I sat by the edge thinking.

"You should stop avoiding everyone" Destiny said

"I know but I need some time where I'm alone without anyone checking on me and a 'worried' jerk following me," I said

"𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔦𝔱 𝔬𝔯 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲," Karma said. 

"I find it hard to believe," They left me alone as I just sat there minding my own business. Trying to stay awake but didn't work for long after all I lose blood even though I'm asleep.

Nightmare P.o.v

I just got a call from outer saying that Error is in his au I rushed over there just to see her asleep at the cliff. I picked her up and took her home. Wrapping up her arms and giving her gloves on so the couldn't claw her head while sleeping. I tried to make her eat some chocolate with anti-depressant in but she woke.

"Nightmare, leave me the fuck alone," She hissed at me. 

"Not until you stop hurting yourself," I said back to her. she was trashing wildly and I had to use my tentacles to hold her still.

"Error I love you so let me help you," I said in a soothing voice trying to make her calm down. it didn't work. I made my aura wrap around her.

"Error. The dare is over. I'm not doing this so I don't have to do anything. so please calm down and let me give you some prof," I said she stopped struggling.

"Showe me one thing to prove that you're not doing this to get of the hoke," She said I opened a one-way portal to the kitchen showing Horror eating raw meat from a still-living chicken. 

"Is this enough proof?" I asked