Happy ending

Error P.o.v

 I looked at my children in my arms. I gave birth to twins a little boy and a little girl. They looked a lot like reflections of each other. My boy had golden tear marks running down his left cheek while his right eye had a purple mone in it. His bone had a beautiful pattern that switched between yellow red white and black. My girl looked exactly the same but just with her left eye being a moon and her right cheek had tear marks. Nightmare was holding me. My papa was having an 'I'm a grandfather' badge on. He opened the door for everyone that shouldn't be in here while I gave birth. Dream came in with Ink they are a couple now. I honestly didn't want Ink but Nightmare made sure he held a distance. Horror, Dust, and killer came in followed by a Cross carrying the biggest chocolate bar I have ever seen. He placed it besides the bed and looked at us Glicht ran in and knocked over Ink that was in the way. My mother also entered with a badge like papas' but with the word grandmother instead of grandfather.

"Can I hold the hellspawn made by my hellspawn?" Mom asked. I wasn't offended. I handled her the boy.

"You can but if you give them any food that you made before they turn 10. Then I'll put a spell over the kitchen again," I warned. 

"Deal," She said. Nightmare took our little girl. Glitch hugged me before getting my son from my mother. It was a pretty good day Nightmare ended up trowing Ink out of the AU because he made me nervous. I have a feeling everything will be better from now on.

That's the end folks.

I'll probably make another Error Fanfic but it won't be related with this one at all.