so Ink

No one P.o.v

Error tried so dame hard to stay alive but for no use. Ink watched as her dust spread over her brother. He was getting furious by the fact that he wouldn't feel anymore after this. The last thing he felt before his emotions fully faded was hatred towards the people that let Error die. He sent the one that was supposed to take Error. that person was a child around eight that now was a murderer to a whole AU. He killed them without them noticing. Ink took him into the war that was at it's worst since Ink just lost the only thing holding him back. Nightmare and the others felt it as they were about to get killed but they always helped or pushed the other before they could get killed. Ink walked and joined the war himself thinking he killed them all but a certain gaster survived and he was beyond pissed. He had knowledge that no one could replace...

Nightmare P.o.v

This was only getting harder. I saw an arrow go towards Cross as I pushed him away in the last second only to get shoot myself. I was fighting but then thousands upon thousands of Inks soldiers dusted out of nowhere. I saw red strings surrounding the area.

"Error?" I asked but then saw a gaster controlling the red strings. He stood in front of all the Gasters that refused to help us. but that was one in particular that caught my eyes. He looked like ink but the Gaster version. I looked at Ink who had a staring contest with what I'm sure is the Gaster of his multiverse.

"𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕟𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕠𝕟..." Ink Gaster said. I'm going to call him Pen now. since he literally decorated his font.

"Too long in your eyes To short in mine," Ink said.

"𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝, 𝕒𝕤 𝕨𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕪. 𝕊𝕠 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕓𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦," Pen said. I Gave up on this poetic shit.

"How about we end what we started so many years ago?" Ink said dropping the poetic shit

"𝕋𝕠 𝕞𝕖, 𝕚𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕎𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕕𝕠 𝕤𝕠..." Pen said

"CAN YOU TWO DROP THE POETIC SHIT ALREADY?!?" Underfell gaster yelled

"Nope. it's a part of his codes," Ink said.

Ink P.o.v

Of all the times that HE could show up. I just lost the only thing keeping me back and then he has to show up typical. But this time am I stronger maybe not smarter but strength it the only thing needed to kill him...                                                 

Just as a weak soul killed My treasure.