Rescue Error

No one P.o.v

It was the next day and Ink was about to leave. Error was used to Ink leaving she just didn't know where he was going.

"Do you have to go Papa?" Error asked. He nodded.

"Sadly I do, but don't worry I'll come back," Ink said trying to cheer up Error. She looked at him with a sad smile as he left. Error ran to explore the AU she always did this knowing that the AU always changed. She son found a lake in the middle of a forest. She had explored for hours and now sat down by the lake.

Nightmare P.o.v

I entered the AU only to hear a small and very young voice sing. 

I followed The voice until I saw Error sitting by a lake singing. Who's she singing about? I walked up to her and she stopped singing.

"Papa?" She turned around. She looked at me with big confused eyes.

"You're not Papa," She said but she wasn't scared. I could sense her trusting me right here and now.

"Why do you feel familiar? And why do you feel safer than Papa?" She asked.

"I don't know Error but I do know that This Place is anything but safe," I said

"I know, This place never stays the same not even for one hour," She said

"I'm not talking about the place itself But about Ink," I said my voice filled with hatred as I said his name. I walked near her and she slowly backed away. I used my powers to make her sleepy. and she fell asleep before me I walked over to her and picked her up. She slept as I Gently stroked her skull while holding her like the sleeping child she was. She purred softly as I caressed her. I opened a portal and walked into my castle. Walking over to a room we made ready for her and laid her on the bed in there. I walked into the living room and sat on a couch finding and readying a med kit we hide under the couch and a few minutes later entered My Gang through a portal. They looked like someone that should be laying in a hospital bed. I walked over to Killer and treated him first since he's the only one else who know how to treat wounds. 

"Let me guess ink made more monsters to fight for him?" I asked.

"Yeah, he made so many that Epic almost died," Killer replied. I was done healing him and walked over to Cross. Killer did dust.

"What about Error did you get her?" Killer asked.

"Yes, but she can't remember us. We look familiar to her but she can't remember us. She also sees Ink as a father figure," I said Sadness in my voice. I sensed someone looking at us. I looked towards the door finding Error standing there.

"W-what happened t-to you?" She asked. 

"Ink happened outside the AU you grew up in is he a Heartless murder that doesn't care about anyone," I said. Error healed the rest without even using much magic. I would be completely drained if I did that.

"I-I don't want to t-think it's t-true. But h-he sometimes c-came home covered i-in blood," she said. 

Ink P.o.v 

I just came home expecting Error to run up to me like usual but she didn't.

"Error," I called out but no one answered.

"Error sweety?" I called out. I opened the codes to the AU trying to find her But her codes weren't here. I screamed in frustration before punching a tree beside me. It didn't stand anymore. I need to find her. She's the only thing that can make me feel.