you'll still have to do your dare

Error P.o.v

I smiled as they wore what I made for them. I took four papers and began giving one to each of them.

"this is what you'll have to do today once your done come see me, any questions?" I asked.

"Only one you said I'll have to work together with a guest that will come later today. who is that?" Dust asked. I smiled this was going to be good.

"Remember what your dare was?" I asked

"FUCK NO!!!" he yelled. the other laughed

"Horror you can only eat one thing during this week and it has a label with your name on it in the fridge, Killer, and nightmare you cam be freed anytime you want, one of you need to tell me and then your free. You may do your chores," I said leaving. Nightmare only had one chore to make something that can make me normal. Horror had to work in the garden in the back of the castle it did need to be cleaned anyway. Dust had to work together with dusttale Chara on fixing anything that doesn't work and killer had to clean the whole place. I walked into my room and began to knit.

Nightmare P.o.v

This is going to be easy. I already have all the ingredients.

Killer P.o.v 

I don't think Ruru likes me very much anymore... Like I'M NOT A FRIKING MAID!!!

Horror P.o.v

I stood in the kitchen looking at my 'food' it was a salad with beans. I lost due to me refusing to eat salad. y r u so evel Error?

Dust P.o.v

Fuck no. Fuck no. Fuck no. Fuck no. Fuck no. Fuck no. Fuck no. Fuck no. Fuck no. Fuck no. Fuck no. Fuck no. FUCK NO.

I got a writer block =-p