As Mother As Daughter.

No one P.o.v

Ink looked his Father in the eyes as they both waited for the other to start the fight. After all, the unspoken rule of this world is' The first to attack lose if the act is without justice'. That rule counts for everyone except if eighter Fate or Karma finds them useless. Pen chose to make the first attack and therefore expected to lose. Ink used his gigantic paintbrush while pen, funny enough, used a special kind of fountain pen. Ink smiled as he dodged just to attacked. He looked at pen. one of them didn't want to kill his son while the other simply didn't care. They were in the middle of the fight by the time someone interrupted them. A person that for sure shouldn't be there was. The kinda looked like a joker but also a devil I guess you could call them for Jevil. (Yes I did)

"Where the fuck is MY daughter?" they asked with their echo alike voice.

"I don't know who the hell your daughter is," Ink said.

"Wrong, I know that you know. But you guys know her as the misunderstood destroyer." They said angered.

"Ohh well, she died in her brothers' arms." Ink simply replied gasps could be heard around the battlefield.

"No, she didn't. She did in your eyes but in reality, she's just fine, So Where Is She?" They asked. 

"Jevil I was there and saw it as she died," Errors Gaster said.

"You What?" A voice said. Everyone recognized the voice and looked at her. They was about to tackle her.

"Ink I don't have anything against you but they have," Error said as a lot of people walked out of a portal from behind her.

"Get him, guys!" UnholyShipper yelled. As a lot of people began Midnight-Tale and michaelbleckinger being some of them. When ImGospel suddenly tied Ink up and screamed.

"Retreat," dragging him with her.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!?!" Someone yelled after five minutes.

"I saw someone about to break the fourth wall for about ten minutes ago and fought Why not help them," Error said. They just stared at Error in disbelief.

"Yep Still my little girl," Jevil said like a proud mother

"They were about to break the thing keeping our existence separate and your reaction was to help them?" Errors Father asked.

"Yep, They did scream 'Ink we're coming for you' over and over," Error said.

"So What now? Ink's gone and all his mind slaves are gone," Dream asked

"How about healing the injured and then I'll try to give the life back to those who died..." Error said

"YOU CAN DO THAT!?!" They Yelled 

"With help from my mother yes," Error replied. Then they just began to heal and well break the rules of life and death.