The fragile mind

Nightmare P.o.v

It's been a few months. Ability (Errors' father) Said that they needed to make sure her soul is stable before they can wake her. Ability removed her soul in order for him to heal it. I looked at her as she was floating around in the tup alike thing looking peaceful. until suddenly she began to claw at her skull. I tried to use my magic to calm her down but it didn't work. Of course, it didn't work since her magic needs to be absorbed away from her.

"ABILITY," I called through my phone.

"Error is clawing her own head and I can't do shit," I yelled through the phone. He appeared and looked as blood began to flow from her self inflicted wounds.

"I'm going to remove the magic absorber while you calm her down," He said and turning of one of the machines Error began to collect her magic and broke the glass. I rushed over to her as she began to cough blood. I rushed to her side she cried silently as I gently rubbed her bag trying to calm her down. I let my aura wash over her as she stopped coughing blood. I made my aura go into her as she slowly fell asleep again. She tried to claw her head again but I held her hands in place. She began to hyperventilate. I felt a lot of negative energy coming off of her.

"Ability make sure your daughter doesn't kill herself as I check on her mind," I said as I entered her mind. 

It had more colors than the last time I went in here and it sure as hell hurt but I had to deal with it for once. I looked around. Everything in here looked like it was broken. I suddenly heard crying. it was very quiet almost silent. I followed the crying and found Error trying to hurt herself. I rushed over to her. I sat in front of her and gently toke her hands she cried I gently picked her up. Holding her hands in one arm and sitting her in my lap. 

"It's okay Error everything's going to be okay so please calm down," I whispered as I stroked her skull. She was stressed and filled with hatred. I wished that the hatred was towards me but it was pure self-hatred. I whispered sweet nothings to her as she cried. She slowly fell asleep in my arms. I left her and walked back out to the lab. Ability waiting for me.

"Well I guess we need some Anti-depressant for Error," I said

"I have never felt that much self-hatred in one person,"