IDK

Suicidal triggers. pedophile references and rape. You have been warned.

Error P.o.v 

I just woke up in an unfamiliar house, where am I? I looked outside a window only to see that I was in a bedroom. I walked out of the house before going into my real size. That's right that weird man took me away from Papa... I miss him. Why did they take me away?  I walked over to a window and looked outside. I want to go home. I felt tears threatening to fall. I don't want to cry so I made a sharp piece of metal. This usually works... It makes me happy. Pain makes me happy. I rolled up my sleeves before making the first cut. I smiled as I felt a spark of pain and happiness. I can only feel happy if I do this. If others do this I can't feel the sparks of happiness. I smiled and continued on doing this until I heard the door open.

"ERROR WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?!?!" Someone yelled. I covered my head. Whenever Papa caught me doing this he would hurt me or touch me in weird places but no matter what would it hurt. I felt something wrap around my waist and something take the piece of metal out of my hand. I was gently picked up before I felt someone hug me. I looked up to find the black guy from yesterday. he hugged me being gentle with my arms. Why isn't he hurting me? Didn't I break a rule? I was confused.

"Why are you hurting yourself?" He asked. I wanted to tell him the truth but I'm not sure if that is a good idea. He began to stork my skull in a calming way. He sighed.

"I know you're scared and it's understandable. Suddenly being taken away from everything you knew by people you don't know and being told that the only person you ever knew is a mass murder that is trying to get everyone killed... or everyone except for you," He said. I looked at him. I hugged him and cried into him. He kept on stroking my skull.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked after a while. I looked at him.

"Why where you confused?" He asked.

"Whenever Papa caught me doing this he would hurt me or touch me," I said. I felt the man tens up.

"Where would he touch you?" He asked anger in his voice.

"My tailbone and rips," I said. He tensed up even more before hugging me closer.

Nightmare P.o.v

Ink is so dead. I held her so close that I wasn't sure if she could breathe but I wasn't worried since she made no sound of choking. I just sat with her like this until I heard her stomach make hungry sounds.

"I'll go get you some food," I said letting her go and left.