The chapter that was planned for no votes

No one P.o.v

Errors legs were almost completely dusted as a magic barrier was sealed around her. Nightmare recognized this barrier as inks magic. 

"I know you all hate me but we have one hour to stabilize Error. The barrier around her stops time inside of it so Gasters I think you can at least stabilize her if we go to one of your labs," Ink said. Errors father opened a portal. three other Gasters followed Everyone could see what they were doing. They were turning on different machines and programming them. Errors father went over to his daughter they had waisted fifty minutes.

"Ink let Error through the portal we'll do the rest from there," He said Ink made the barrier carry Error to the portal and to the place that should let her stabilize. they turned on a new machine that closed some kind of tub that Error stood in. A fluid was poured into Error it stabilized her but it stopped half ways. they had five minutes left. 

"Come on," Galaxy said (Outertale Gaster) trying to fix this.

"Fuck this," Underfell Gaster punched the machine and it suddenly worked again. Error was covered in the fluid as the barrier disappeared and Ink passed out. A new machine was turned on it sent impulses that only effected shattered souls. Errors soul was being stabilized by this. The fluid stabilized her body and made her fall asleep. She was healing in there as she slept her parents smiled at her. She was floating around in there for once feeling safe.

"She'll survive, We owe her that," One of the Gasters said  

"Good thing skeletons don't need air," Killer mentioned.

"Shit......" Jevil said slightly scared.

"It's fine she has meat one who didn't need air," Errors father said. Jevil sighed in relief. Nightmare walked in Looking at the sleeping beauty. This was the first time anyone noticed how beautiful Error looked. Her bones looked like black porcelain. flakes of dried blood flew into the fluid around her showing what her bones really looks like. Nightmare smiled at the peaceful state Error was in.

"The first time in all the time I have known her were she feel safe," Nightmare said and it was. this was one of the few times when she felt safe. This surprised her parents.

"What do you mean?" Jevil asked.

"You seriously don't know?" Nightmare asked.

"No," 

"I'll have a lot to explain," and so he began.