As Mother As Daugther (the real one)

Ink looked his Father in the eyes as they both waited for the other to start the fight. After all, the unspoken rule of this world is' The first to attack lose if the act is without justice'. That rule counts for everyone except if eighter Fate or Karma finds them useless. Pen chose to make the first attack and therefore expected to lose. Ink used his gigantic paintbrush while pen, funny enough, used a special kind of fountain pen. Ink smiled as he dodged just to attacked. He looked at pen. one of them didn't want to kill his son while the other simply didn't care. They were in the middle of the fight by the time someone interrupted them. A person that for sure shouldn't be there was. The kinda looked like a joker but also a devil I guess you could call them for Jevil. 

"Where the fuck is MY daughter?" they asked with their echo alike voice.

"I don't know who the hell your daughter is," Ink said.

"Wrong, I know that you know. But you guys know her as the misunderstood destroyer." They said angered.

"Ohh well, she died in her brothers' arms." Ink simply replied gasps could be heard around the battlefield.

"No, she didn't. She did in your eyes but in reality, she's just fine, So Where Is She?" They asked.

"Jevil I was there and saw it as she died," Errors Gaster said.

"You What?" A voice said. Everyone recognized the voice and looked at her. They were about to tackle her.

"Ink I don't have anything against you but they have," Error said as a lot of people walked out of a portal from behind her. Everyone Error 'Killed' Came out of a portal from behind her.

"You see Error I never killed anyone as you all thought no I gave them a new life far from here I also explained the concept of the balance for them. I won't stop you guys from attacking" Error said as everyone behind her went straight towards attacking everyone in their way. Ink was about to escape but Error tied him up in strings and looked away. 

Error P.o.v

My parents walked up to me. I tried to keep a small distance from my father. He noticed this but ignored it to tackle me into a hug. My mother sone joining us on the ground.

"M-mom P-papa, I-I H-have H-haphep-phobia," I said glitching before crashing.

Timeskip

My vision cleared.

"What happened sweety?" My father asked.

"It happens every time one of my phobias kick in," I said

"How many and for what?" My Mother asked

"Haphephobia, Autophobia,(The fear of being alone) Athazagoraphobia (The fear of being forgotten), ligyrophobia(The fear of loud sounds), dementophobia (The fear of going insane) and Chromophobia (The fear of too many colors at once)," I said

"Why Chromophobia?" My father asked.

"Well... I guess it's best if you see for yourself," I said and opened a portal to the Anti-void.

"I lived there the most of my life or rather was forced to stay there in there for as long as I remember," I said and looked into my home no prison. My parents walked in there.

"Well Now I still don't understand shouldn't you be scared of fully white spaces instead?" Papa asked.

"Probably but that isn't important right now," I said and walked over to the now unconscious Ink. For how long was I out? Three hours Mistake, You're still here? No shit dumbass. I looked at him. Before releasing him. He woke with a gasp of pain. He just looked at me with his emotionless eyes. I smiled not a sadist smirk no a gentle smile. 

"So just finish me off already," Ink said. I trashed something on my right wrist. I took my strings and made them make the shape of a soul. I riped my strings out and it became a soul.

"Ink I'm not here to kill you, after all, there is no true evil nor good only misunderstood and understood, You're misunderstood because you can't feel, after all, no one here has tried that okay Nightmare is an exception but he got his back, I'll give you a choice to take the soul and try to live a normal life or someone will kill you," I said 

"Why the hell do you even want to help him?" Someone screamed at me.

"I once got the choice to kill the one who actually made me suffer but chose not to do that, And no that wasn't Ink," I said. Ink looked between me and the soul.

"I'll be able to feel?" He asked.

"Permanent however there will go sometime before you'll be able to feel strong emotions," I said. He took the soul.