0.7

"Did you enjoy this evening?". Daniel asked as he held up her coat and she stubbornly stood in front of him with her arms crossed over her chest. Did Elina chug down the whole bottle of champagne? She surely did. Was he embarrased? Only a little. "I enjoyed the food". Elina said, looking at him but also not as she was destracted by basically everything. "Put your coat on, now". Daniel said, still slightly gentle. She mocked him in a lower voice while taking her coat from him, slowly shoving her arms through the sleeves. "I could just run away now". Elina opted out loud when she looked at the opened door. "Don't you dare". Daniel warned her, a stern tone to her face. "I'm so scared". She snickered and just kept standing in the door opening while he paid with his card.

"Get in the car, Elina". He said then, annoyed by her behaviour now. "Your mother clearly didn't tell you how to be a gentleman". She sighed, her mind wandering off to all sorts of drunk thoughts. One thing was sure, she didn't know any limits now and was probably rambling his ears off his head. "What are we going to do now?". She asked when she sat down in the car. "We're going home". Daniel said, raising an eyebrow at her. "You mean your apartment". She blurted out. "Not home for me". Elina said, leaning her head back to the headrest of the seat. Daniel didn't reply to her. "You're just ignoring me". She pouted. "Like every day you're away". She added then and he was a bit surprised to hear that.

"You want me to spend more time with you?". He asked. "No". Elina yawned. "I want to spend time with nice people". She said then and it caused him to let out a sigh. The whole ride back she kept saying things that either made sense and were about him or she blurted out more nonsense and wasn't even in a language he understood. "Let's get you to bed". He said when he brought the car to a halt in front of the apartment and she shook her head. "I'll stay here". Elina said and he clicked her seatbelt loose, easily scooping her up from her chair and she squealed at the sudden movement. His men looked at him when they let them in. "She's drunk, stop looking". He snarled and they quickly looked away.

"Sometimes you are kinda nice". Elina suddenly said when her arm swung around his neck as he brought her upstairs. "And you need to shave". Daniel was startled by the movement as she moved her fingertips over his stubbled jaw, which made him pry her hand away from his face. "It's not fair". She pouted them. "You can touch me all you want but I can't touch you". She said then. "Get changed". He ignored her previous claim when he put her down on the floor. Elina stood up and immediately pulled her dress over her head. "Jesus, Elina". Daniel muttered as he turned away from her. "You told me to get changed". She laughed and he heard her stumbling around to find something to sleep in.

"Are you dressed?". He asked and she hummed in response. He slowly turned around to see she was wearing her robe again and she was busy tying her hair up in a pony tail. "I want to sleep now, so you can go". Elina said, which was probably the most sober thing she had said all evening. "I didn't plan on staying anyway". He sighed and was about to leave. "If you don't want me here, why did you take me?". She asked, sitting up in bed, her glossy eyes looking at him. "You understand that wrong, Elina. I want you here, but you're making it hard for me by not wanting that yourself". "If you weren't such a dick, maybe I'd enjoy my stay a bit more". She replied, her eyebrows furrowing together.

Daniel groaned in a frustrated way and neared her again, looking into her eyes when he closed the space between them. "Girasole, I just took you out for dinner. It was been quite a nice evening. I don't want to fight with you". His hand caressed her face as he tried to put his anger into something friendly, however his jaw slacked and he wanted to yell at her again, especially when she looked at him in such a stubborn way. "Too bad getting you angry is kinda funny". Mischief sparkled in her eyes and her hand suddenly reached out for his tie around his neck, pulling him further down. "Sleep, Elina". He was resolute in his words when his other hand cupped her other cheek and he pressed a kiss to her forehead.