1.1

"Mr. Dombrovskis? Are you ready? The jet is waiting for you". Mr. Evans peaked around the corner of her room as Elina was packing a suit case. "I'm not ready!". She said, barely understandable as she had gotten out of bed half an hour ago when the staff had woken her up, stuffing her breakfast in her mouth while she stuffed her bag full with whatever she needed for a couple days of Paris. She hated it when Daniel didn't tell her at what time they were leaving. He just expected her to be ready on command, well he could kiss her ass if he thought it was as easy as that. "Tell the jet he can wait a little longer!". Elina snarled in response and Mr. Evans' eyes slightly widened at the reply she gave. He lifted his hand in defeat, telling her without words to not shoot he messenger. Elina got some jeans and sweaters in her bag, and if Daniel complained about the way she was dressed later he could buy her better stuff if needed.

With a roll of her eyes, she moved a brush through her long hair and closed the zip of her bag, throwing it towards Mr. Evans who caught it with surprise. "Elina, you're late". Daniel stated with a sigh when he waited for her in the door way to outside, his hand immediately on her lowerback to usher her outside to the car. "Drive and fly a little faster then, jesus. If you could keep me up to date with everything for once". She hissed, however Daniel wasn't very impressed by it. Elina dumped her bag in the trunk and sat down in the backseat of the car, still looking annoyed by how she had to rush out of bed this morning. And it didn't help that she had been staying in his room again. She had to do the walk of shame down the hallway while Mr. Evans and Mr. Verstappen stood there, Mr. Grosjean blinking in surprise when she made her way to her own room without looking at them.

Let's get it clear, they hadn't done anything. Elina didn't mind his arm swinging around her waist or his hand caressing her face, but he didn't come any closer to her. Sometimes she laid against him, she guessed they could call it cuddling, however she cringed at the thought of the word. Sometimes she turned away from him and kept the sheets to herself. "If it helps to brighten your mood, Elina, you look beautiful". Daniel sighed and she rose her eyebrows at him, yeah, he sounded so convincing. She didn't say anything and tucked some of her strands behind her ear, looking out of the window while the car drove them to Mr. Ricciardo's hangar. "Mr. Evans is your personal guard for a couple days". Daniel mentioned while his fingers rapidly moved over the keyboard on his Phone. "Mr. Gasly isn't coming to Paris?". She asked in surprise, she had seen Pierre last night.

"He has taken a few days off to be with his family". Mr. Ricciardo replied and she nodded quietly, not minding to have Mr. Evans around her either. He was obviously different than Pierre, but he was nice. A bit stiff, but nice. "How long is the flight?". Elina asked when they got out of the car, their Luggage taken out by the staff and the stairs of the jet already let down for them. "About two and a half hours". Elina groaned in response and it caused him to chuckle. "What? It's a short flight". "It's long when you don't have anything to do meanwhile". His hand moved down her spine and towards her hip before he let go of her so she could get in the plane in front of him. "You can talk with me". "You're such a nice person to have deep conversations with". Elina snorted in response and he rolled his eyes. "Says the one who's spending her nights in my bed". Daniel replied and then greeted the staff, who looked a bit uneasy as they came into the jet while bickering away.

Elina pursed her lips together at his clever remark, deciding to sit down in the window seat and look out of the window for the upcoming two and a half hours. "Elina...". His deep voice dragged out the 'a' in her name a slight bit. "You don't even want to hear the schedule for the days in Paris?". He said while the doors of the jet closed and they started the engine to roll it away from the hangar and get into the air soon. "I'm listening". She said and turned towards him, leaning her head in her hands. "We're meeting Mr. Vergne first, in his home in the center of Paris. We're having dinner later on the second floor of the Eiffel tower". Daniel revealed, as if he does that every time he was in Paris. "If we have a deal, Mr. Vergne and I will speak again tomorrow". "A deal about what?". Elina cocked her head a bit sideways and Daniel chuckled, the cute face wasn't going to get her answers.