2.6

It was a beautiful Sicilian morning. The sun was shining brightly and Elina was still snuggled up against Daniel's chest under the duvet of the bed. She was doing better every day and she was eating properly. Elina had almost reached her old weight again and it was visible that she was healthy. His strong arms curled around her when he felt her moving against him, afraid she wanted to leave the bed already. Elina didn't go anywhere when she was in his embrace like that. Her fingers drew circles over the tanned and smooth skin of his chest, her leg curled around his hips. Daniel was too lazy to open his eyes. He had been working more hours this week and he wasn't sleeping any more to prevent himself being exhausted. He was glad he could sleep in with her this morning. Daniel trailed his hand over her spine, feeling the silky material of her night gown under his fingertips. Daniel held her closely against his chest, her body pressed up against his. Elina let her fingers trail over his arms, his biceps that had veins running over them, to the firm pattern of abdomen on his stomach.

Daniel couldn't resist the urge to look at her face and he opened his eyes to meet her sky lit hues. He caressed her face and moved his hand through her hair. Not long after that, he leaned forward to kiss her, capturing his lips between hers. Her small hands reached up to cup his cheek, feeling his hand resting on her waist. Elina closed her eyes as she felt herself getting warm, her arms loosely wrapping around her neck. She suddenly felt him poking her ribs and she squealed, letting go of him. A lazy grin rested on Daniel's lips and he poked her sides again and again. She was laughing and trying to get out of his grip while he had moved under the sheets and grabbed her ankles, tickling her feet. Elina's cheeks were wet with laughter tears and she could barely breathe. Luckily he stopped the tickle death later, however his lips on the insides of her thighs made her go breathless next. His fingers hooked inside her panties and dragged them down her legs before she knew it. Elina shoved the sheets out of the way so she could see him, his eyes flickering up to hers before his tongue boldly licked through her folds.

She harshly breathed in and her teeth dug into her lower lip. They hadn't been intimate for quite a long time, so this sudden attack made her feel very flustered and surprised. Daniel's palms held her thighs apart, making sure she couldn't close them around his head. Elina propped herself up on her elbows to watch him, feeling her body shimmer in response to the movements of his tongue through her labia, up against her swollen nub of nerve endings and back to tease her entrance. She let her head fall back and her upperbody became heavy to be supported by her elbows. Elina sunk into the mattress, her hands moving down her stomach towards his head and she wove her fingers into his raven curls. Daniel was gentle nevertheless, however that hint of dominance that showed by the way he held her down never failed to turn her on even more. Elina tugged on the roots of his hair, her back arching his way when she felt the coil in her lower abdomen was about to snap. Daniel hummed in response to the soft whimpers and pleads that tumbled over her lips, gladly hearing her sounds.

His tongue flattened against her clit and her lips parted with a gentle cry of his name as he buried his head even deeper between her legs. Her body trembled with the shiver that followed her orgasm, the sweet, tingling sensation warming her body and spreading the delicious pleasure through her nervesystem. Daniel's lips pressed soft kisses up her stomach, taking the nightgown and pulling it back down her body to cover her up before he hovered over er again. He grinned when he leaned down and kissed her. Elina groaned in dismay when he pulled away from her and hopped up from the bed. "Are you kidding me?". She asked, rubbing her tired eyes as she let herself fall backwards. "I have to get to work, babe". Daniel simply explained. "I just want ten minutes more". Elina whined. "What do you want to do in those ten minutes?". He asked while pulling a shirt and a pair of slacks out of the closet, ready to put them on, but he was pulled back towards her. His eyebrows rose as she pushed him down on the edge of the bed to let him sit there.