3.0

Elina held the heavy material of the dress while Giada and Caterina did their best to get it zipped up and make sure the back looked nice. "Wow". Giada said as she stepped back. "This is beautiful". The Italian spoke. "Take a look in the mirror". Caterina nodded towards it and Elina turned around. She was shocked to see herself in a wedding dress. It was a stunning dress for sure. Lace covered her arms and her chest, working all the way down the body and widening at the skirt. "I'm just in awe". Elina chuckled, looking at the white material that was resting on the floor and laying behind her. "It's the first one you're wearing, you shouldn't choose immediately". Caterina said and Elina hummed in agreement. There were about thirty more dresses on the rack, a complete team had been sent over on a day when Daniel was out for business anyway. Elina had looked forward to this moment a lot, but when she saw how many dresses were left, she wished she could go back to the previous week when she was still in Zanzibar with Daniel.

She was glad they could secretly do this. Daniel had no idea and that was better, he'd be absolutely too curious and he'd want to walk into the room the whole time. Mr. Evans had peaked into the room after lunch and he had washed how the dressfitting went. He smiled when he saw Elina on the platform with another dress on, she looked absolutely beautiful. "I'm not sure about this one". She sighed. "I thought lunch was supposed to clear my head a bit". She added and Giada giggled. "Try this one". Caterina pulled another one out of the rack and Elina sighed once again, not sure if she could even see the difference between all of the dresses anymore. However, this one was white and had soft pink material from the waist to the skirt and the rest of the dress. Maybe this one looked pretty. Giada and Elina moved behind the curtains again and the Italian helped Elina to get out of the previous dress and into the new one. Elina stepped into it and felt the soft material with her fingers. The lace that covered the satin fabric looked beautiful.

Elina held her long hair up for Giada to get the zipper all the way up till it was closed and she admired the tight, yet not too tight fit of the dress. It just felt like it hugged her curves and accentuated her figure nicely. "I don't want to spoil anything, but this might be the one". Giada smiled and opened the curtains for her to walk out and see herself in the reflection of the mirror. Mr. Evans was in awe with her appearance when she showed up and Elina held Caterina's hand to get onto the small step and she turned her head to look at herself. The dress was stunning. She forgot what she wanted to say at the moment. The lace and the pink looked perfect. Rine stones were glistening in the sunlight, all the way up the body of the dress. Gentle lace roses decorated the top and spread over the skin under her collarbones. "It's perfect". She muttered, almost feeling shy in this gorgeous dress. "You look very pretty, Mrs. Ricciardo". Mr. Evans bowed slightly from the doorway and he smiled at her.

 Evans bowed slightly from the doorway and he smiled at her

"Thank you, Mitch". Elina smiled back at him and she saw him slipping out of the room again to give the girls some time to discuss. "I don't know how you did it, but you pulled out the perfect one". Giada nudged Caterina in her ribs. "Right? I have a talent for those kind of things". Caterina moved her hair over her shoulders in a sassy way, causing them to laugh. "Well, it took you damn long though". Elina added and Cate giggled in response. Giada held a mirror behind her so she could see the back of the dress as well and how it looked on her body. The back was partly opened and also faded out with lace roses towards the pink fabric of the dress. "I don't want to fit any others". Elina sounded resolute. "I don't want to get confused with any more choices". She laughed. "Okay, choice made". Cate clapped her hands. "The best choice for sure, this is stunning". Giada said and contently nodded. "Perfect". Cate added. "I'll call the designer to pick up the rack and all the dresses and such". She walked out of the room to get the Phone.