1.3

Caterina and Giada had packed some dresses for her to bring to Paris, which she could wear to dinner and also to lunch. She had went through it when Daniel was in the shower. She thought it was rather amusing when he walked passed her and he barely looked at her, obviously sexually frustrated. Elina held the marine blue, off shoulder dress up and it looked beautiful, if it only looked like that on her though. She made her way to the mirror to get the dress on, zipping it up till how far she could reach. Elina looked at Mr. Ricciardo in the reflection of the mirror when he came out of the bathroom, only a towel knotted around his waist and she was sure he was doing that on purpose. Elina didn't say anything when he neared her and pushed her hair aside to zip her dress further up. He looked at her in the mirror, she was so gorgeous.

Elina felt a gentle shiver run up her spine when he moved her hair aside again and leaned over to press his lips to her neck, leaving only a couple kisses before he got to the other half of the room to get dressed as well. She looked at him turn her back to her and she pulled a face at him in the mirror, childish, she knew, but she didn't care. Elina got her shoes on her feet and afterwards she got to the bedroom to finish her eyebrows and apply some mascara to her lashes before placing a fake pair over them. She didn't feel like getting her face full of makeup and since Caterina and Giada weren't here, they couldn't smack all of the products on her face either. When she got out of the bathroom, Daniel was almost finished getting dressed, he just button his shirt and tucked it into his slacks before closing the belt buckle. She leaned against the wall while watching him. "What?". He asked, briefly looking at her.

"I just think it's funny you always complain that I make you wait, but now it's the other way around". Elina said and his dark eyebrows rose. "You can keep me waiting all the time, Elina". Daniel said, but meaning something completely else. "That's your own fault". She smiled slightly and she knew a grin was hiding underneath his stern face. Elina briefly looked out of the window while waiting for him to be ready to leave and he looked up at her when she seemed to zone out a bit. Her long lashes, even though they weren't hers, fluttered when she blinked, curling upwards and making her bright eyes look even more stunning. Daniel tore his eyes off her and took his jacket from around the chair. "Let's go". He mentioned after he locked his watch around his wrist and she nodded, brushing her hair out of her face while stepping away from the window and making her way to the door.

Mr. Evans and Mr. Verstappen were on their posts outside and nodded in a friendly way as the got onto the hallway and towards the elevator. Elina was quiet as they waited for the thing to bring them down, but she felt his fingers brushing over her lower arm and she briefly looked up to find his eyes. She didn't response in anyway as she heavily suppressed the smile that might wanted to curl her lips. A driver was reserved and brought them with almost a limousine to the Eiffel tower, as they were having dinner at the Le Jules Verne restaurant, which was on the second floor of the tower. Elina tightened her coat around her waist as the cold wind cut straight through it, the rain had stopped, but the water-ish cold was still hanging in the air, especially now it was evening. Daniel's hand moved down her spine to rest on her lower back when they were guided inside to get to the restaurant.

The tower was beautiful, also on the inside. "Can we go to the top after?". Elina asked, looking at him. Daniel looked at her sparkling eyes and he didn't dare to say no. "I'll make sure we can". He nodded and his heart skipped a beat as she smiled back at him. She had really cooled down from their heated discussion earlier today and he felt better as well. In the shower by himself, he had some time to think about it. One of the waitresses brought them to their table, expensive champagne immediately served and it took only seconds for an appetizer to arrive as well, menu cards displayed in front of them in a matter of time. More staff members than she was used to swerved around their table to make sure everything was all right and going like Mr. Ricciardo wanted. It seemed like he was big customer of them and the owner of the restaurant wanted to keep it that way.