0.8

"The plants over there. And the lights up the ceiling. Is that the wine? The bar is in the room next to this one". Elina stood in the middle of it all, a checklist in her hand and she almost looked like a manager. Mr. Ricciardo leaned against the doorway and looked at it all with an amused grin on his face. "Don't you have work to do?". Elina asked as she saw him standing there. "I have breaks too, Elina". He replied. She didn't say anything and twirled around when one of the staff members asked about where to put some more decorations. "Someone who is handling the lights is on his way, Ms. Dombrovskis". They told her and she smiled in response, thanking the staff. Daniel could see that they liked Elina and it pleased him quite a bit. "You're in the way". She mentioned while another cart was pushed through the doorway and he briefly stepped aside.

"I hope you have five minutes for a lunch with one of my partners". Daniel sarcastically said. "I figure I have". Elina looked at the time on the phone that was handed her, where she could only call numbers on within Sicily. "Good, get dressed. I'll have a driver outside in half an hour". He nodded and made his way back to his office. "She's handling it quite well, isn't she?". It was Mr. Grosjean who spoke up and Daniel looked at the Frenchman when he made his way around the corner. "She's playing games, Romain. Don't let that gorgeous face fool you". Daniel grunted in response and heard a chuckle from his man. Elina gave the last few instructions and dribbled upstairs, finding Caterina and Giada already in her room. "Elina, it's sunny out, so we have chosen a couple things". They held a jumpsuit up and a dress. "Don't you have something more revealing?". Caterina almost choked on her breath.

"Revealing?". She stammered. "We didn't think you'd wear something revealing". She replied, lowering the dress she was holding. "Well, it's sunny out. And then Mr. Ricciardo has something to look at, like he prefers". Elina shrugged while undressing herself to her underwear. Giada looked over at Caterina with her eyebrows raised, a grin curling his lips. "You want it? We got it". She said and Elina smiled back at the girls. Fifteen minutes later, Elina was dressed in a white, lacy body that was partly covered by a beige skirt that reached from her waist to mid-thigh. Big heels lifted her higher up her legs and her cleavage was pushed up a bit from the gentle pads that were added to her bra, a delicate yet sexy touch to her upperbody. "Please let us dress you like this more often, you're totally made for it". Giada said, moving her hair a bit in place.

"I'm not sure if I feel comfortable in this, but I'll be satisfied to distract him by being annoying". Elina said and it caused the girls to giggle. They left her room after taking her laundry and her sheets to put them in the washer, leaving her in front of the mirror as she swept a nude lipstick over her chapped lips. "Ready to go, Elina? Or do you prefer Ms. Dombrovskis". Daniel said, a slightly sharp tone to his voice when he walked into her room without knocking. She looked over at him in an unimpressed way, finishing her lipstick and putting it back in its place before standing up. Daniel was briefly speechless by what she wore, the white accentuating her olive skin and the skirt hiding nothing of her gorgeous curves. "Are you ready?". She asked, standing in front of him and his jaw slacked when he nodded.

"So, who is this partner of yours?". Elina asked when they walked downstairs. "You'll see when we get there". Daniel gritted and she pursed her lips together with a roll of her eyes. "Don't you need a jacket?". He asked when he held it up as they reached the coat rack in the hallway. "It's warm outside, I've been told". She said, referring to what he said earlier. "Cover yourself up". He said, demanding her to turn around so he could dress her. "Why?". Elina asked in a stubborn way. "Cause I don't want everyone gawking at what's mine already before we get there". He said, sounding rather bitter in her ear as he stood closer to her than she thought. She pushed her arms through the sleeves of the black coat, shivering slightly as she felt his hands brushing over her neck when he removed her hair from under the coat.