1.2

Elina had been seated in the back of the car while Mr. Ricciardo was still in the building. Mr. Evans had mumbled something about that he hoped Mr. Vergne hadn't been too disturbed by the moment and Elina had snarled back that she didn't give a damn about what Mr. Vergne thought and what the results would be for Mr. Ricciardo's behaviour. Flames had burned in her eyes as she hissed at him and Mr. Evans reached for the handcuffs around his belt for a moment, but Mr. Verstappen had shaken his head and told him not to. Afterwards she was quiet and crossed her arms over her chest while looking out of the window, the angry frown still disrupting her beautiful features. It took quite a while for Daniel to get to something they could call a deal. He'd deliver new weapons from Sicily to France and he had talked a lot, giving numbers and all to convince his old friend.

Mr. Vergne knew he was a smooth talker, but he knew Mr. Ricciardo had been a very loyal friend and partner and he was Lucky that he didn't decide to account him for Elina's behaviour. Daniel had been steaming with rage on the inside while he calmly talked to his partner. He wanted to know what popped up in her head what made her do something so stupid. He couldn't believe her friend was here. It was too much of a coincidence. Daniel was sure she lied to him, it wasn't her friend at all. Mitch and Max had told him the girl looked so confused, as if she didn't know Elina had at all. But then the anger on her face, ice cold features while the flames burned in her orbs was something he hadn't seen before. His fingers balled into fists in his pockets while he wanted for the elevator to reach the ground floor.

Two of Mr. Vergne's guards leaded him outside to the car where Elina and his own men were waiting. Daniel thanked them with a nod and got inside of the car, slamming the door close. He didn't even look at Elina and she kept her eyes pointed outside of the window, not wanting to see the horrible man besides her. She wanted them to get along better and she had tried. She swore this day started off well and she might even had to admit she looked forward to spending a couple days in Paris with him. But now she didn't want to do anything else but fly back home and bury herself in the blankets of her bed. At these moments, she wished Pierre was here to talk to her, as he seemed to understand what she felt like. Daniel barked some commands to Mr. Evans who was driving, speaking Italian to completely leave her out.

Mr. Evans drove them to the hotel they were staying in and she hated it already. It was ridcuously luxurious, if there were six star hotels, this was probably one of them. Well, she rather slept outside on the pavement than in one bed with Mr. Ricciardo at the moment. "Don't touch me". She snarled when he wanted to pull her out of the car and she yanked her arm back to herself to walk after Mr. Verstappen, who carried her bag. Daniel's jaw slacked as he talked to the staff of the hotel who were quick to please him with the keys to the suite and let some of the staff help to get their Luggage upstairs. Elina stood far away from him in the elevator, the frown on her face and the pout on her lips indicating her mood hadn't changed. Mr. Verstappen had explained that she was just as angry as he was and he didn't think it would be a good idea to confront her immediatley.

But of course Daniel told him to shut up and not stick his nose in his business. His fingers closed around her upper arm to take her with him into the suite, barking at his men that they had to get out right now. "You're hurting me!". Elina firmly pushed his chest, rubbing her arm where he had grabbed her. "What the hell were you thinking!". He said, his hands moving along in frustration. Daniel shook his arms out of the jacket that belonged to his suit, his fingers pulling on his hair next. "My friend is on holidays here and I saw her outside. She thought I was dead! How could I not tell her I'm okay? Like you're affraid that she's going to call the police or anything". Elina replied. "I trusted you that you weren't going to do anything crazy and then I get a call from Mr. Verstappen that 'Elina just bursted through the door and ran out on the streets'". He said, a sarcastic tone to his voice.