1.4

His kisses were tender, softer than she imagined once again. Elina expected him to take advantage of this moment, in a good way as she had given him permission unlike earlier today. Daniel's palms felt warm on her neck and on her face, his fingertips moving into her hair. Her hands dropped the material of her dress, causing the marine blue material to pool around her ankles. Daniel didn't break the kiss to look at her almost naked body, he was too busy tasting her lips, deepening the kiss as his tongue swiped over her lower lip. Elina's hands laid flat on his shoulders, yet they wandered down to the firm planes of his chest, feeling his fine body beneath her palms when they moved over his stomach. The soft material of his button up pulled taught around his muscled body and honestly she was aching to touch him again. Daniel's nose nuzzled against hers as he briefly pulled away for air.

His darker eyes found her closed eyes when their lips brushed together, briefly connecting in another kiss every now and then. Daniel let his hands travel to her back, sliding them down her bare spine to pull her even closer. She was lifted up by the back of her thighs, as if she weighed nothing. Her long legs curled around his hips and he brought her to the bed once more. Daniel gently let go of her, the calloused hands that had held her face and her body so tenderly, while she imagined they could beat someone up so roughly, or could be wrapped around the cool steel of a gun. Daniel looked down at Elina, admiring the moment where she laid in front of him, her hair sprawled out over the duvet and her body so scarcely dressed yet not revealing her naked beauty to him. His palms moved over her legs, over her sides and over her ribcage.

Her lips parted with a soft breath as his fingertips brushed over the padded cup of her bra when he hovered more over her. Elina thought it would be only fair if he shed some clothing too, her fingers starting to fiddle with the buttons of his shirt, loosening the first ones before he took her hands in his and pinned them next to her head, just like he had done before. Daniel sat back on his knees to continue the work she had done, shaking the sleeves of the shirt away from his arms and dropping it somewhere on the ground before hovering back over her. He caressed her face as he looked at her, reaching behind her back to unclasp her bra and she briefly sat more up to let him. The straps were shoved down her arms and he watched how she pulled the piece of lingerie away from her chest to drop it as well.

Daniel kissed her again, bodies grinding together when he took his place between her legs. Elina let her hands glide over his bare chest, feeling the abdomen that were sharply sketched onto his stomach. A moan left her lips when he let his kisses wandered to her throat and towards the curve of her neck. Warm lips starting to suck and nibble on her skin, once again pinning her hands down next to her head. An annoyed feeling rose up in her chest, but it transfered into a rush of heat that moved between her legs, something inside of her was impressed in a positive way by his dominant behaviour. Elina arched her back slightly into him when he let go of her wrists and moved his hands up her sides towards her cleavage. His hands gently cupped her breasts, his fingertips teasing her sensitive nipples by tracing circles around them.

His mouth soon joined, biting his marks onto the swell of her cleavage and she could only whimper in response, her thighs clenching together around his hips. Daniel noticed she was getting needy, but he didn't speed up the process at all. He wanted to kiss every inch of her beautiful body. Daniel's hands felt her gorgeous curves, lips dropping in the valley between her breasts before kissing further down her stomach. Elina gasped when her hips were lifted and his hands slipped inside her panties to squeeze her bum, pulling the underwear down her legs in a swift move afterwards. Daniel's dark eyes flickered up to hers before he let her panties fall somewhere on the floor and he parted her thighs a bit further. Elina watched how he let his lips trail over her calves, the inner side of her knees before reaching her thighs.