2.1

"Tell about it. Again". Daniel demanded while he sat at the head of the table. Mitch nodded, knowing he had told the way he found Elina was gone four times already, but now he had to tell all the other men as well. Everyone from the region of southern and mid Europe had gathered in Rome, all in to find where Elina was. Mr. Giovinazzi had been called and sat on the right side of him, he was the one also involved with the attack a couple weeks ago. Mr. Leclerc had flown over from Monte Carlo, Mr. Ericsson was still in Rome when he got the call. Mr. Alonso and Mr. Sainz had made their way from Madrid to here, everyone within his partnership ready to help. "I was patrolling in the hallway". Mitch started. "I noticed Elina was upstairs, but I assumed she wanted her privacy, so I did not bother her. I heard her talking to someone, but I'm not sure who was on patrol in the rest of the building then". He explained. "Gasly". Mr. Grosjean muttered from the other side of the room. "I remained on my spot at the door and then I heard her glass falling to the floor, so I got to the location as quickly as possible. When I got there, I saw the champagne splashed over the floor and her glass broken".

"Did you find anything else?". The Monegasque asked, sitting up while he carefully listened to the story. "Yes, I found this". Mitch unfolded his hands from behind his back and placed a transparant, plastic bag on the table, that was sealed at the top. The injection that Pierre had used to drug Elina was in there. He had probably dropped it in the rush to get Elina out of the house via the emergency exit. He had been very quick, Mitch hadn't seen them escaping when he got to the balcony soon after. Mr. Leclerc picked it up to take a look at it, seeing the small things that were carved into the injection were in French. "It only says the usual things, but it's French. It doesn't mention what was in it". Charles placed it on the table again before Mr. Alonso picked it up. "There's still a bit of the substance in there". He said while looking at the bottom of the injection that still carried some of the drug. "We can send it out to get it tested". He said and shoved it back over the table as well. Daniel nodded. "That sounds good. Perhaps we can get the origin of it. Right now, she can be everywhere. But like Charles said, the description on the injection is French, so we should start with every area where they speak that goddamn language".

A couple hummed in agreement, nodding. "This is her". Daniel took a deep breath to make sure he kept his self-control. He held up a picture that was tucked into her file. The picture had been taken in Riga, just like some others in the map with her name on it. It had all of her information. He had kept this after they had taken her out of Latvia. Daniel looked at the one that was tucked under the first page, where she looked over her shoulder before crossing the road, a in her hand and she was wearing a pair of ripped jeans, heeled boots and a knitted sweater. Her hair care free down her shoulders. He vividly remembered the moment he decided she was made for him.

"That's her, Mr. Ricciardo". Mr. Markelov had said. He held her picture in front of him, which he had shot of her while she walked from the university of Riga to her apartment in the block close to the center. "If you want her, we can make a deal soon. She'd have to be on the auction, as the rules are. I can't just give her to you". Artem said, folding his hands together while sipping from his drink as he sat behind his desk. Daniel looked at her picture as he held it in his hand, looking at her vivid eyes, how beautiful she was. Daniel was eager to see this woman in real life. He wanted her in his life. He wanted to take her out for dinner, spoil her with beautiful gifts and keep her by his side forever. Never he had felt this urge before, but he just knew she was the right one. "I'll make sure I bid more money than anyone else". Daniel said with a nod, putting the picture with the others in her file and closing the map. Artem grinned slightly, leaning over the desk to shake his hand. "We have a deal then, Daniel". He said.

"Dan". Mr. Vettel spoke up. "We're going to work together to find her, yes?". He said and Daniel nodded, standing up. "I have a weird feeling that the same French who attacked Giovinazzi are behind this as well. Let's go back to the hangar to see if we can find any traces that might lead us to them or their origin. If we have a slight idea of where she might be, jets will be ready to fly over there. I'll get the helicopters out to trace her through Sicily". He came down to business immediately. His partners nodded in agreement, standing up from their seats to get to work as well. Mr. Verstappen, Grosjean and Evans were with Daniel in Rome, his most loyal men. They got out of the building that belonged to Giovinazzi, settling in the car that would take them to the hotel. Meanwhile, he called back to Palermo to get the helicopters ready. "Everyone back in the house...". Daniel started while he pushed his phone back in the pocket of his suit blazer. "I want them checked and traced to see if they have anything to do with Elina's abduction". He said. "Including the three of you, even though you are not suspects in my eyes".

The men nodded, knowing he couldn't exclude them from the search, it wouldn't be fair. "I want Gasly back from his day off. If he left that night, he might've seen something". Daniel continued. "On it". Max called from the front seat. "I expect that whoever took her wants money". He said next. "Daniel, let's not set any conclusions now. It's more important that we find her first". Mitch said and Daniel was about to snarl back that he should shut up, but he knew he was right. The Australian nodded and kept quiet afterwards, looking out of the window as they drove back to the hotel. His bed felt soft under his tensed body when he laid down. He didn't have the energy to shower yet, maybe in a bit. He felt disgusting nevertheless. He hadn't slept in 36 hours and his mind was still not tired enough to go to sleep, while his body felt half dead. Daniel missed her, he knew that her  abduction would traumatize her. And he hated the feeling of not knowing if she was safe or not. He hoped it was over soon and that he could take her into his arms again.

     Elina woke up after a very deep slumber. She had slept very well, but that was only because of the Heroine high that had helped her. Her head was spinning a bit when she sat up, discovering the other side of the bed was empty, but it was clear someone had laid there. She moved the sheets aside, discovering she was in the same clothes as she had worn after the bath before, making her sigh in relief that Pierre hadn't tried anything on her. She swung her legs over the edge of the bed, making her way to the door. She pushed the handle down, but she discovered it was locked. "Hey!". She shouted, a bit annoyed. "Let me out". She snarled and she heard the guard at the door speaking French. Elina didn't have the patience to wait for Mr. Gasly's permission, banging her fist on the door. It flew open soon enough, almost making her punch the guard square in the face. Pierre stood behind him, looking at her with his eyebrows raised. "Come". He said calmly, although she saw the muscles in his neck were tense. His hand on her lower back guided her downstairs.

"We're having breakfast". Pierre said and she stopped in the doorway of the dining room when his men were seated at the large table, all gawking at her. She felt terrible when their eyes were lingering on her. Some of them looking more riled up than the others. It was the same way she was looked at where she was taken before she ended up at Daniel's place. "What about her second dose?". One of them asked in French, leaving her with no clue what he asked Pierre. "Later, after breakfast". Pierre replied, shoving a chair back for her to sit down at. "Traditional French crêpes, I think you'll like them". He said in English and she sat down without saying anything. The men were still looking at her and she sensed they were talking about her too. She wished she was invisible at the moment. Daniel had never let his men look at her like this, by the way they were also never trying to. They were more decent than everyone at this table. Elina ate a bit, not able to get much into her stomach when all the eyes were on her. "It's time for you to get into some decent clothes". Pierre spoke, as if she looked like trash.

He took her back upstairs and this time they were alone again. Elina looked at him meanwhile, feeling her lower lip tremble at the thought of him wanting to be alone with her. "Have a seat on the bed, Elina". He said. "Your arm". He commanded when she sat down. "No". She firmly held it around herself. "What is in it". She commanded now and the two looked at each other in a stubborn way. "It made you feel nice and relaxed yesterday, didn't it?". He asked and she slowly nodded. "Then it doesn't mind what is in it". Pierre took her arm from her and pushed the needle of the injection into the inner side of her elbow right away. Elina looked at how the liquid was shot into her body and pulled her arm back to get rid of his touch. Heroin was a drug that her body would get used to quite quickly. Pierre added a little more with each dose to make sure the effects would be the way he wanted them to be. It took just a couple minutes for her to slip into the Heroin high. "I needed clothes?". Elina muttered and he nodded, pointing at the closet.

Care free as she was now, she opened it up and swung her own clothes away from her body. Pierre looked down at the floor first, but couldn't resist to peak at the gorgeous woman while she was getting dressed in one of the dress that hung there. "All good?". She mocked while turning a pirouette in front of him. "Beautiful". He said. "Look at me, angel". Pierre took her face in his hands and he watched her small pupils, feeling her pulse as it had lowered. "Give me a kiss". He mumbled. "You know I'm not single". She giggled, a voice in the back of her head screaming she shouldn't do this, but her high self wasn't having any of it. "He's not around now". Pierre shrugged before leaning to press his lips onto hers. He was taking great advantage of it.

A/N: Will post the next chapter this wednesday, so you don't have to wait till I get back from my holiday 💗