Three

"As you all already know, the Kim family has quite a hefty family fortune. After your father passed your mother was the only living relative of age at the time. She inherited the funds, and now, the same is to be passed down to your family. Technically, Miss Kim, you are the eldest in the family. Being as such you receive everything in your name."          

"Cant we split it?" I asked immediately not wanting that at all, and Namjoon squeezing my hand reassuringly. 

The Lawyer held his hand up. "Hold on. There is a contract in this document that specifically goes over a few terms per your mothers request. For the next 15 months, you will act as payee for 75% of the fortune which will be divvied up between the three of you at the end of the term. 25% of it will immediately go to your cousin Seokjin since his father was your fathers partner."

"Or?" Namjoon asked. 

"Or nothing." He replied. "There is a note here that states your mother did it this way in hopes that if for some reason you were hesitant on being part of each other's lives, it woud temporarily force you to try."

I looked down to the ground. Fucking great. 

Now there is even more of a reason for my brothers to hate me. 

I get their money. 

I was about to refuse when Namjoon spoke. 

"How would that work? She doesn't live in this city." 

"She would have to." he replied making my head jerk up. "My suggestion is to live close by, so that if there is every any problem with money transfers you can address it quickly." 

What did he just say?

"I'm sorry....you suggest that I move in with them?" I asked. 

"As their payee you will have legal documents you will have to physically be present for, and often. It would be silly for you to be far away." 

It was silent for a moment as I glared at the lawyer. This is just...too much...move in? We continued to sit there, all of us thinking...until Taehyung spoke.

"I mean...there is more than enough room in the house." he said. 

I whiped my head over to him. "What?" 

"I'm serious." he said again giving me the softest look. He took my other hand and kissed my knuckles. He lifted his gaze and locked eyes with me. "I've missed you so much. I thought...i thought you just left. And now...I dont know what to think but I know I don't want to go another ten years...you're my sister and I missed you Noona." 

Tears fell from my eyes and I just couldn't wrap my hand around what was going on. An hour ago these boys didn't want anything to do with me...now one of them wants me to move in? What the fuck is happening? I felt Namjoon move a bit and I looked over at him and his eyes wer focused on Taehyung. 

"I actually...like that idea." he said after another few moments of silence. 

I turned back to look ahead of me and my head was swimming. How...and I mean...fucking HOW is this an option? 

"There is a spare room on the third floor that was never used." 

I turned back to Taehyung. "You mean my old bedroom?" 

"Oh..." he said his face falling a little.

I gave him a sad smile and squeezed his hand a little. "It's okay...." 

"I forgot." He spoke quietly. 

"Its really okay." 

"We can have it cleaned out." Namjoon said from behind me. "We can have the bed replaced, have cleaners come in and go through everything. We can repaint, redecorate, and even redecorate the connected bathroom."