Four

When we walked down stairs I saw someone I actually recognized.

"Yoongi?"

"Hey Noona." He smiled cautiously. He didn't move and that's when I noticed that he was holding onto to Taehyungs hand very tightly.

I raised an eye brow looking over to Tae and he smiled. "Yeah...me too." He giggled causing Yoongi to look over to him and give him a light peck. He looked back over to me, his gaze unsure.

"It's okay hyung." Namjoon said walking up behind me. "I promise...we were all wrong."

"It just seems so...unrealistic." he said back to Namjoon.

I could only assume they were talking about my 10 year absence and I stepped back to lean up against the wall behind me. "It's okay." I said quietly causing Namjoon to look over to me. "If they need time or arent comfortable..."

But I was interrupted by a small voice. "Joonie?"

I looked over and opening the front door was another boy walking through who looked around Taehyung's age. When his eyes met Namjoon's his smile went wide and he took a few long strides over to my brother. They embraced in a very tight hug, Namjoon kissing him softly when they pulled apart.

I watched and my heart soared for Namjoon. Just by this small interaction, I could see he was head over heels for this one.

"Hey Chimmy." He smiled causing me to smile too. I looked back down to the floor, not wanting to invade their moment.

"Is this her?" I heard him whisper, but I kept my head down.

"Noona?" He called making me look up. He wrapped his arm around his obvious boyfriend and smiled brightly. "This is my boyfriend...look familiar?"

My eyes moved to the man he had his arm around, and he was biting his lip a little worried. I looked a little harder, and I watched as he ran his hand through his hair.

No.

It can't be.

A huge smile spread across my face, and I could feel the adrenaline rush through me. How could I have not recognized him, he's so adorable.

"Jimin?" I gasped.

When I did his smile appeared again, causing his eyes to completely disappear. He nodded firmly, and I couldn't help but to cover my mouth with my hands in shock. "It's me Noona." he said again.

He came forward and wrapped me up in a tight hug, and I hugged him back as hard as I could.

"How long have you been back?" I asked him.

"About 5 years now." He answered when he pulled back.

"And you and Namjoon are dating?"

He nodded again. "For four years this June."

"Oh my god!" I giggled. "I'm so happy for you guys!" I said hugging him again.

He giggled and when he pulled away, he went back over to Namjoon resting his head in the crook of his neck. It has been so long since I had seen Jimin. Both his parents passed away in a tragic car accident when he was 13. He and Tae were best friends, and it killed Taehyung when he had to leave. Absolutely broke his heart, but his Aunt lived in another country. It was his only relative that was of age and able to care for him.

"I am so glad to see you back." I smiled again. I turned back over to Tae. "I had no idea though." I said pointing between him and Yoongi. "When did you come out?"