Seventeen

After that exchange, Jungkook and I shared a conversation with Yugyeom. Despite his arrogance, I did like him...and honestly, he just looked so familiar. I started to stare at him intensely and he called me out.

"I don't know how my cousin feels about you staring at me, Noona." He smirked.

Jungkook's head whipped to look at me, but I ignored him and leaned forward to Yugyeom. "Why do you look so familiar?"

"Maybe you just think I'm really good looking and I remind you of someone who has been on TV." he smiled widely.

Jungkook scoffed. "Dont be an idiot." he said then looked over to me. "He was on Hit The Stage with Tae. He was the winner."

"YES!" I shouted pointing at him, making Kookie jump. "I remember that, I was there for the recording of that episode.

"You were?" He asked a small hue of red dusting his cheeks.

"Yeah!" I said with a smile. "You were awesome! Obviously, I was rooting for my brother, but you were amazing."

"Tae did an amazing Job." He smiled. "But I'm glad I won. It got me a job offer for the studio I have been wanting to join since I started dancing. Once I graduate it's off to JYP."

"Hey I didn't know that." Jungkook said, smiling to him. "Congrats man!"

"Thanks." He replied. "Not very many people know, just the guys, my parents, and now you."

We continue to talk for quite a while before I started getting tired. I yawned and looked over to Jungkook. "Did you want to go?" he asked.

"No." I smiled. "I will just lean on you."

Before I could even move, we heard this loud ear piercing shriek from behind us. Jungkook, Yugyeom and I all looked behind us, and there was a blonde girl with way to much make up on, running over to us, with her hands up in a surrender position. When she got to us, she stopped and gave me the dirtiest look I think anyone has given me.

Which confused me, because I had never seen this girl before.

"Oh....shit." I heard Jungkook whisper before leaning his head back against the chair. I looked down at him then back up to her and a lightbulb when off. She was looking me dead in the eye, her jaw clenched, and he posture rigid. I had to refrain from laughing at her. "Did you seriously fucking invite her?" Jungkook whispered to Yugyeom.

"No...no one ever invites her anywhere; she just shows up."

"Who is she?" I asked still looking at her. I watched as he regained her composure, and plastered a fake smile on her face. She started walking over to us, and I went to get off Jungkook's lap to greet her, but his arms snaked around my hips holding me still.

"Don't move." he said his eyes wide and a serious look on his face.

She had reached us before I could respond and she smiled again at me. "Hi." She greeted.

"Hi?"

She moved her eyes over to Jungkook and they softened instantly. "Hey Kookie."

"Hi Eve." He replied with no emotion.

I watched as her eyes moved to his hands, one that was holding on to my leg above my knee and she lifted her eyes to me. "Who are you?"

Her tone was unappreciated, and there is no way I was about to get into a petty fight over a man with a child.

But she needed to know she was unwelcomed here.

"An invited guest." I smiled at her. "You?"