Twentytwo

"Why did I think this was going to be a good idea again?" I asked as Jungkook pushed me up against the shower wall attacking my neck with his lips. He hummed in response as his hands roamed by body and I felt him harden quickly. "Kookie." I giggled, his enthusiasm shocking me still to this day. 

"I ought to punish you." He mumbled against the skin of my shoulder. 

"Why?" 

"Do you have any idea what it's like to have a hard on in the back seat of some random dude's car?" he laughed. 

I giggled along with him as he gripped one of my thighs and pulled my leg to hook over his hip. He moved just slightly to where he head of his now rock-hard cock was brushing against my lower lips. "Did he see?" I teased with a smirk. 

I swear I heard him growl, and he thrusted up hard into me. He took hold of my face by my chin and made me look at him as he held himself up to the hilt inside of me. "Of course, he saw." he said with a clenched jaw. "He was gay, and asked if I wanted help." 

I wanted to laugh. But he started moving in and out of me and all I could do was lull my head to lean on his shoulder and groan in pleasure. He rocked into me fast and hard for a while until I was so close to orgasm I actually scratched his shoulder. He hissed and started moving even faster, letting the water fall over the both of us. 

"J-jungk-kook...I'm so close..." I mumbled. 

"Me too, I want you to cum with me...cum on my cock." He grunted thrusting even harder. He held my shoulder against the wall, while his other hand kept hold of the leg that he had wrapped around his body. A few more thrusts and he groaned out my name deep and loudly. "Oh god..." he whispered as he finally stilled his movements and leaned his body fully on me. 

"What?" I asked a little out of breath. 

"I must really like you." 

I chuckled. "Yeah?" 

"Yeah." he said swallowing after. "You get me so riled up...and just by a text message. No one has been able to do that before, and trust me they've tried." 

I ran my fingers over the back of his head holding him to me. "I like that I'm the only one who can." I whispered to him kissing his neck softly. 

"Me too." He replied. He continued to lean on me like this, still inside of me, letting me kiss on his neck. After a moment or two, he groaned again and pulled from my hold. "I don't want to get out of the shower." he said with a wrinkled nose. 

"We can't be in the shower much longer Kookie." 

He groaned again. "I know...and I really need to go to bed soon." he sighed leaning his forehead against my shoulder. 

"Early class?" 

"No, just a project that I'm working on. I only have three classes and this ONE class the professor assigned our partners, so Tae and I couldn't be partners." 

"Don't like your partner?" I asked. 

He let out a sigh and pulled up again looking at me with distress. "No, I don't." 

"Who is it?" 

"Her name is Malee." 

I could tell by the tone of his voice that this Malee person must not just be a bad project partner. I raised an eye brow to him and continued to run my fingers through my hair. "Ex-girlfriend?" 

"Not exactly..." 

I laughed. "Are you going to tell me?" 

"We used to frequently hook up." he said leaning off of me and pulling out. He let my leg drop to the floor and moved so that i was under the water. He continued speaking as he took the shampoo in his hands and started washing my hair. "I kinda liked her for a little while...she was fun and easy to talk to. Then the sex started and it was good I won't lie...but I just...ended up not liking her. So, I slept with someone else while I was sleeping with her...we never established a relationship or anything, but when she found out she freaked out."