Eighteen

I started to push him toward the door slowly, as he held onto my wrist, a bit of panic in his eyes. When his back met the door, it did so in a loud 'thunk', making the girl knock again.

"Kookie! Are you okay?"

He opened his mouth to answer, and that's when I dropped to my knees. His eyes went wide as he let me pull his zipper to his pants down. He started to harden immediately, and by the time I got his pants down around his ankle, he was fulling there and ready to go. I took hold of him and licked a slow stripe from the base of his cock up to the tip.

He let out a low groan as one on of his hands kept his shirt up so he could watch, and the other one, carding through my hair taking a grip.

I giggled as I heard another knock on the door. "Kookie are you ill?"

I was already annoyed with her so instead of teasing him, I licked my lips and salivated at the sight of him. He was whimpering above me, and panting heavily. I slid him in my mouth until the tip of him hit the back of my throat and I held him there, pushing him as deeply as I could.

"Ohhh...FUCK!" he cried out.

I started bobbing my head fast and hard, one hand pushing him against and the other one pulling at his balls, knowing how much he liked that.

He groaned loudly again, and I loved the sound of it. I wanted him to remember this, even if it wasn't the first time, I wanted it to be the best.

I used my tongue to trace around him and I pulled my hand to his base and twisted as I sucked hard. I pushed him back to my throat again, and fucked his cock with my throat.

"Shit! Baby...I'm going to cum soon!"

I moaned purposely trying to give him more sensations and it worked. I felt him throb in my mouth, and his hand dropped his shirt and slammed against the door.

"FUCK!" he cried out again.

I moaned again, and it was sloppy and wet, just the way he likes it. I started playing with his balls again as I took hold of him and focusing on his tip. I swirled my tongue around it, and flicked it hard, digging my tongue into his slit.

"Y-you're s-s-so g-oo-dd." He stuttered. "Shit!"

His head was thrown back to lean on the door and I felt him throb hard. Seconds later he was shooting his sweetness into my mouth. I sucked on him until he was jerking from oversensitivity, then popping him out of my mouth. I swallowed everything he gave me and I looked up to him.

He looked completely fucked out, his chest rising and falling with his heavy pants, the bottom of his shirt was wrinkly from how hard he was gripping it, and there was a light sheet of sweat over his forehead.

I giggled as I was still down on my knees, making me him look down at me. "You're incredible." he whispered in a husky voice.

I winked at him making him laugh and I helped him pull his pants back up and around his hips. He buttoned them up and I stood placing a kiss to his lips.

"That was fun." I smiled at him.

He scoffed out a laugh wiping off his forehead. "For me too."

"You ready to go back out there?" I asked rubbing his arm.

He took a moment looking at me. He leaned down and kissed me softly on my lips. It was a long kiss, his tongue moved against my lower lip making me open up for him. Our tongues met and tangled together in a kiss that turned even more heated. His hands kept me connected to his face from the back of my neck. The movements of his mouth moved faster and more desperate against mine. I took in a deep breath through my nose and returned his kiss with as much passion as I could manage. I gripped on his shirt and he pushed me up against the sink. He then moved away from the kiss, his hands reaching to my thighs, pulling me up and placing me on the sink. I let out a small 'yelp' at the suddenness and he pushed my knees open, taking comfort between them. He pressed his chest against mine and cupped my jaw with both of his hand pulling me in to continue our kiss. He didn't hesitate to caress my lip with his tongue and I moved to intertwine them together. I took hold of his hair in a tight grip making him grunt in pleasure.

We continued to kiss the way, not parting for air until we desperately needed it. When we finally pulled away to breathe, his eyes were dark, and sparkling, and beautiful. Our breath mixed together and tranced within his gaze my heart would not stop pounding. I felt like it could beat out of my chest at the rate it was going. My head was spinning from the kiss and I could feel the same burning I always felt when he touched me. My skin was on fire and all I wanted was his lips back on mine.

I pulled him back into me, our lips colliding together. I kissed him hard, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I could feel his arousal again, and I knew that there was a pool between my legs. The feeling I was getting from him was exciting, and a little new. It was different than what I had felt before, something int his bathroom changing the dynamic of whatever we once were.

He pulled back again, but I didn't let his lips go to far, as they were still touching mine.

"Noona." He whispered.

"What?"

"I don't want to go back to the party..."

"Why not?" I asked pulling further away so I could look at him properly.

"I want to go home." he replied, his hand sliding down my back, giving me chills up my spine.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

He nodded. "I want to go home, and I want to be inside of you."

He didn't need to convince me.

"Okay." I replied eagerly, nodding as I did.

He pulled me off the counter and took my hand pulling me toward the door. When we stepped outsdie the bathroom there was small line, the blonde girl at the front of it. Her eyes were furrowed together, and she looked a little disgruntled.

"Tell Yugyeom, I went him." he said as he pushed passed her.

"Where are you going?"

"Home." he called back making me giggle.

He pulled me all the way outside and to his car, pressing me up against it and kissing me hard again. When he pulled back, he was smirking again making me laugh.

"What?"

"I just wanted her to see." He replied before opening my door for me. I looked up and saw her at the front door, this time, very disgruntled.

I laughed and waived at her. He closed my door walking around to his side and getting in. "You really want to go home?" I asked him biting my lip.

"You have no idea." he said as he backed up out of the drive way. "I will make good on my promise."

"What promise?" I asked as he started to drive toward our house.

"That you won't be walking tomorrow."

I let out a harsh breath. Earlier was bad enough...but then I thought about how much energy...and how much fun it would be to let him do his absolute worst.

I smirked at him and reach my hand over to his thigh, rubbing it softly. He started to breath heavier and stared harder at the road trying to concentrate. I could feel his jeans getting tighter around his pelvis, and I ghosted my hand over him.

I then took hold of his hardness through his jeans, making him grunt and one of his hand to fly from the steering wheel to my hand holding tightly.

He looked at me for a second before looking back at the road.

"Give me everything you got, Kook."

He gave me another dark look, and I knew I was in for it.