Twentythree

I allowed myself to wake up a bit more as I stared down at his screen. I was so confused...Jungkook said she kissed him? But...this implies that there was oral...am I thinking to much into this?

What the fuck?

"Babe?" I heard him grumble from next to me. "Why are you not cuddling back into me."

"I'm trying to figure out what to make of this text message you got from your Public Speaking partner." I said in as calm as a voice as I could manage.

"What?" He said sitting up, more awake. I handed him his phone and he unlocked it reading the text. I just sat there staring at him, waiting to see what he was going to say. I didn't really have a reason not to believe what he said earlier. But at the same time, why would she have sent a message like that? I watched his forehead wrinkle and an annoyed look come across his face. He looked back over to me and I tried to be attention to his body language. "I don't even know what to say about that." he said to me in a small voice.

"Well...you know what it sounds like, right?"

"I did NOT go down on her at that party...she kissed me and I pushed her away, just like I said." He replied, and I could see that his breath was starting to quicken and I could almost feel his heart racing.

"It's not that I don't believe you, but why would she send that message to you?"

"She knows about you." he replied.

"What about me?"

"When I told her I was unavailable, Yugeom came up from behind me and told her I was with you." He said his eyes looking sincere.

"So....you think she sent that hoping I would see it?" He nodded but he looked terrified. "Why do you look so scared right now?" I asked running one of my hand down his face trying to comfort him.

"Honestly....I'm waiting for you to blow up...."

I laughed. "Blow up?"

"I...I just...doesn't that sound made up?"

"It does, but why would you lie?"

"I...I'm not."

"Well I believe you Jungkook."

"You do?"

"Yes...it's called being an adult. It's what happens when you date older women." I teased him trying to bite back my smile.

He furrowed his eye brows again looking back at his phone. "I'm just so used to the drama."

"Do you like the drama?"

"Hell no!"

"Well I had a lot of drama when I was younger...I don't have time for it now, so I am drama fee."

He smiled and leaned forward kissing me softly. "Can we do one childish thing?"

"What would that be?"

He flipped his front camera on, and pulled me close to him as he started kissing on my neck. The picture was only from my lips down, his face buried in my neck but you could see his tongue swiping across my skin. He snapped the picture and typed something on his phone before I heard the 'sent' notification sound.

I laughed. "What did you do?"

He turned I phone towards me and I saw that he had replied to her with the picture he took. It read...

Jungkook: My Noona loves my tongue...and I can't stop tasting her. Nice try, but it didn't work. I won't be in class tomorrow. I'll get notes from Tae.