Ten

When I found a beach, I sat there with my feet in the water for hours thinking about life and how much things had changed. I thought about my mom; the fact that I never got to know her or how she really felt. I thought about my brothers; and how I almost fucked things up with one of them. I thought about my life before moving in with them, and surprisingly so I didn't miss it. I didn't really have friends, I had acquaintances. I had a fuck buddy, and that was it. I very much stayed alone, and was lonely for a long time. 

I didn't want that again. 

I refused to lose my brothers again. 

Never again. 

Then I thought about Jungkook. 

The way that Taehyung spoke to him, it was obvious that it was a habit of his to hook up with girls at parties. Not that I'm judging...but I never wanted to be that girl for any guy. Especially for my brothers best friend. Now that's all he'll see me as...a girl he fucked at his birthday party. He'll tell his friends how he nailed Taehyung's older sister. 

And apparently he isn't...'done with me yet.'

That almost made me mad. The hell he isn't done with me yet, I'll be damned if Jungkook things he will ever get his hands on me again. 

||

Ever since he night of Jungkook's birthday, he hasn't left the house. It's almost as if he fucking lives here. I've had to dodge him way too many times to count. He's here in the morning when I wake up, he's here for family dinners, he's here at family movie night, he spends the night, he even has his own room now in the basement. He's even here if no one else is...finally I broke down and asked Taehyung what was going on...and he said he hadn't noticed Jungkook being here more than normal. That it was actually more abnormal for him to not be here than to be here...apparently this has been going on for years, and the room in the basement was always technically his. 

Great. 

On top of that, he's constantly trying to flirt. I really don't care that he is here, but it makes it really hard to ignore him. He is constantly running around he house in almost no clothes. He spends most of his vacation by the pool with Tae, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin, Jin and Hoseok, and every time I join him, the boys have to remind him to not be an idiot or say idiot things. 

Occasionally I'll reply to his flirtiness...but I need to stop doing that. Every time I do he just comes on even stronger and I have to physically remove myself. If he were to actually touch me...I might break and let him do whatever he wanted to me. 

He was very good. Sometimes I missed his touch...but every time I did, and every time I was tempted allow more than flirting...the echo of his and Tae's conversation ring in my head. 

I wont let him touch me. 

Even more...I kept a lock on my door at all times.

||

I was in the living room watching a TV scary movie that was pretty good. I was eating a yogurt getting really into the movie when suddenly a loud shout and a pair of hands took hold of my shoulders. 

"YAH!" They shouted causing me to call out. I fell off the couch to the floor, my yogurt getting all over my sweatshirt. I heard hard laughing from behind me and when I looked up, I saw no one other than Jungkook. 

"Thanks." I scolded getting to my feet. "Now I have Yogurt all over me." I sighed heavily taking off my sweatshirt, carful to not get the yogurt on me. He continued to laugh and plopped down on the chair beside the couch, still chuckling. 

"Sorry...I didn't realize you were eating anything." 

"Ha, ha." I mocked. I walked over to the kitchen using the sink to rinse off my sweatshirt. It didn't help, so I walked into the laundry room throwing it in the dirty laundry that I had not yet done. When I walked out and toward the stairs, I stopped when I saw a shadow. I looked up and there was Jungkook, at the end of the stairs I stopped in my tracks and moved to go towards the living room again, and I could hear him follow me.