Five

Over the next several weeks things started to flow pretty steadily. There were less and less awkward moments, and gradually Namjoon, Taehyung and I would spend time together. We would have frequent family dinners, and even family movie nights. I spent more time with Namjoon that I did with Taehyung simply because it was exam time for Taehyung's schooling. He had several projects and since his friend Kookie was in all of his classes, they spent a lot of time together studying. Since Kookie's family was only in the area for months at a time, he had his house to himself, and Taehyung and Yoongi spent a lot of time over there. They would also stay overnight, going to school together.

I guess you could say things were...normal. Not normal for me. But we were becoming a normal family. Jimin was over all the time, and quickly moved in. Since he was on his own, the conversation was had between Namjoon and Jimin that they wanted to take this step, and both Tae and I were 100% behind them. I was really happy for them too.

I would often cook, but Jimin made sure that Taehyung, Namjoon and himself would often take care of the cleaning, so that I did not feel like their maid. I appreciated the respect, and I also appreciated being considered family. At least I felt that way. They made me feel like I was part of the family, and it had only been about 6 weeks sine I had been officially living in the house.

There was an elephant in the room though. Neither Namjoon nor Taehyung had ever asked me questions about my pregnancy or miscarriage. They never asked about how I was able to keep tabs on them for as long as I did. They really didn't ask anything. I wasn't sure if it was because they didn't know how, or when; or if it was simply out of respect for my privacy. But the unknown would soon be eased. It was early on a Friday night when I heard a light knock on my door.

I closed my laptop spinning in my chair to see Namjoon poking his head inside. "Hey." I smiled to him. "Come on in!"

"I'm not interrupting?"

"No. I already sent the final draft to the new book to my publisher, so I have a good month or two before I have to focus on a new story."

"That's awesome." He said as he stepped in. He walked further into my room and sat on a chair across from me looking a little nervous.

"Are you okay?" I asked, now concerned that something happened.

'Yeah." he mumbled rubbing his hand over his mouth. "Jimin went with Taehyung to Kookie's to help quiz them for their exams. I think they are done with classes for the semester next week. Their last exam on Thursday."

"Oh that's good!" I smiled. "That gives them a month of a break, right?"

"Actually, two. Their final semester is only 3 months instead of 4 as long as they have top marks this semester, and both of them are incredibly smart so I don't have a doubt that they will."

"Oh good." I smiled. He looked down and looked uncomfortable again. "That's not what you came in here for though."

He chuckled. "No, it's not."

"Come on Joon." I encouraged. "You can tell me."

He hesitated for a moment before looking back into my eyes. "I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions. You know...about the time we spent apart."

I knew this was coming. "Of course you can. You can ask me anything."

I wanted this. I wanted to give him some closure. I wanted him to know my story.

"If I get too personal, or you don't want to answer just tell me."

"I will answer any question you have. You deserve answers."