Thirty - Final

One Year Later

"Oh fuck! Kookie hurry!" I moaned as he continued to thrust into me. 

"God you drive me fucking crazy." he groaned. 

I was currently up against the wall of the bathroom at Jin's law firm. Thank god I knew it was clean. We were waiting for Namjoon, Jimin, Tae and Yoongi, and Jungkook was getting impatient. He pulled me into the bathroom and within seconds of locking the door he had me pushed up against the wall. He spun me and pulled my dress up and my panties down thrusting up into me. 

There was a little bit of pain, but it quickly left, the pleasure taking over. "Oh fuck." I gasped in a high pitch. "You fuck me so good Jungkook." I groaned trying to keep quiet. 

"You're so fuckable Noona, so tight, so wet...all the time." 

Over the past year, Jungkook and I bought our three-bedroom, two-bathroom house with a finished third floor. He made it his mission to fuck me in so many different ways and places that I would never lose inspiration for my writing. And damn was it good to be with Jungkook. He was extra insatiable lately because he took a year off after school so we could get to know each other, and venture out into the world. We traveled a lot, joined classes, even took a couple's dance course. 

He was more of a man than I had ever known and he wanted to get his fill before he started work in a few months. 

Yoongi and Namjoon had gotten their music studio upgraded to employment with a local production company. Jungkook having a genius knowledge the business side of things got an apprenticeship with the company CEO to be trained to take over when he wanted to retired. It seems as if his son didn't want to take over the company but wanted to become an artist. 

Jimin thankfully worked for the same production company as Namjoon and Yoongi as well, and he was in charge of recruiting. He loved it. 

Jin opened up his own law firm with his friend, and Hoseok being an architect built him his office. Taehyung decided that he wanted to get back into dancing, and joined another dance team. 

I on the other hand continued to write. I loved writing, and my readers were supportive and wonderful people that it motivated me to get out as many stories as possible for them. During an online interview someone asked me if I experienced the things I write about, and thankfully I told them 'only the sex stuff.' 

The relationship between Jungkook and I was a strong one. We rarely fought but it always ended in his face between my legs, or his dick down my throat. Right now, I could almost feel him into my stomach as he continued to thrust hard and deep inside of me. 

"Harder!" I called to him. "Fuck me harder Jungkook." 

He pulled my hips away from the wall just slightly making me bend even more. He started to thrust at a pace that made my eyes roll to the back of my head and I could see nothing but stars. My stomach tightened, and I felt my orgasm on the edge. "Baby I can feel you throb." he grunted. "You like the way I fuck you?" He asked me, his voice deep and gravely. "You like my dick inside you hard and throbbing?"

"OH GOD! Yes! Kookie!!" 

"I'm cumming baby! Cum with me...say my name!" 

"OH GOD! JUNGKOOK!!" 

My walls contracted around his throbbing member over and over as I rode out my orgasm. I felt him fill me with cum. I continued to hold myself up against the wall panting heavily as he was still inside me. 

"You never fail." he whispered. 

I chuckled. "What?" 

"You just...you're always so good. Even when all you are is pressed up against a wall."