Twelve

It took a few minutes of heavy breathing to calm my heart; I also felt his beat more steadily. I moved to sit up, and his hands and arms fell from the top of my back to my lower back. His eyes were still a little glossed over and I could feel his cum dripping out of me. I started to shiver from the air conditioning of the house and he grabbed the blanket that I was once covered in. He draped it over my shoulders and wrapped it in front of me.

"Well aren't you cold now?" I asked taking hold of the blanket.

He smiled. "No. Not with you on top of me."

I giggled. "Okay, but I don't really want to sit here like this."

"I don't mind." he smirked running his hands over my arms.

"Of course, you don't mind a naked girl you just had sex with straddling your thighs...naked." I said widening my eyes for emphasis.

He chuckled a little more wrapping his arms around me a little tighter bringing my chest into his. He leaned to the side laying down into the couch, cuddling into me.

"How's this?" He asked raking his fingers through my hair.

"Mmmmm I really like my hair played with like this." I told him. "I also like it when someone scratched my scalp." I smiled into his neck. He chucked and did exactly that, giving me chills. "Yes, just like that."

"You seem easy to please." he teased.

"I'm a pretty simple person."

"Oh I doubt that." he replied.

I moved back a little, pulling the blanket to fall over his exposed hips, giving him some warmth. "Why do you doubt that?" I asked looking up to him.

"Just a feeling I guess." He said placing a kiss to my forehead.

I tucked my face into his neck and relaxed into his hold. His body, also relaxed into me and I heard him fall asleep. I was so comfortable that it didn't take long for me to follow his lead and fell asleep myself.

When I woke up the next morning, I found myself in my bed, alone. It took me a minute to have a clear head and when I looked around, I saw that there was a note on my bedside table.

Breakfast?

I groaned and stretched finally getting out of bed. My body was a little sore, but at the same time I felt realized. Making my way downstairs I could hear music playing, I saw Jungkook flipping an egg to a plate, and smile pouring two glasses of orange juice. As he did, he was moving his hips and bopping his head along to the music. Leaning against the counter I laughed, catching him off guard.

"Good morning." I smiled.

"Morning, Noona. How did you sleep?"

"Like a rock."

He laughed and pushed a plate towards me, then a glass of orange juice. I took it and we made our way over to the dining room. We talked a lot over breakfast; he told me a little more about why he always spent time here, and apparently, he never gets along with his father. His mother is an absentee family member, and he more felt like home here. That is why he was given the bedroom in the basement that was connected to the bathroom. Our mother loved him like a son.

I couldn't help but feel a small sting at that. The more I got to know my brothers, and even Jungkook, the more I learned about her and the woman she was. I would have never imagined her to be the kind of person to kick out her pregnant daughter, nor to be the kind of woman to lie to her children about it.

The entire situation was fucked up, and to be honest I was bitter about it.

But there is no going back in time.