Twentyfour

"Noona....Noona....NOONA!" 

"What??" 

"Whatcha doin?" 

I giggled. "I am just sitting here...what are you doing?" 

"I don't want to study anymore."  he pouted.

"You need to. Your prefinal is tomorrow." 

"I know but...I just...feel like I'm reading the same line over and over again...my study motivation is for none." 

I laughed and switched the way I was laying so that my body was now with my feet at the head and my head at the foot. I laid my head on my crossed arms and looked at Jungkook while he was sitting at my desk, his paperwork everywhere. I couldn't help but giggle at his cute pout as he slouched back in my chair. 

"Kookie." I replied. "You have to study. One exam tomorrow, then one in a few weeks and you're all done with school." 

"I know the material." 

"Do you?" 

"Yeah, it's Shakespeare." 

"Hmmmmm." Then an idea popped in my head and I couldn't hide the evil grin. 

"What is that look for?" He asked as he quirked an eye brow. 

"Have you ever seen the movie Billy Madison?" 

"Umm I think so...that's an Adam Sandlar movie, right?" 

I groaned and buried my face into my arms. "God, I forget how much younger you are than me." 

He laughed and I heard him get off the bed. "You're not old." he said sitting next to me. 

I peeked on eye open and looked at him. "I didn't say that I was old...I said you were young." I growled. 

He laughed and leaned down placing a few kisses on my arm. "So, what about the movie?"  

I sat up and scooted closer to him leaning so that my lips were brushing against the shell of his ear as I spoke. "Do you remember the part where he has to study and gets help from his girlfriend?" 

I leaned back and when I looked at his face, he looked confused at first. But then...his eyes went wide and his smile did too. "I do remember." 

"Would that be motivation enough?" I asked starting to slip off the bed.

"Oh yes...yes it would."  he groan with hungry eyes.

I giggled even more and thankfully I was actually wearing layers so this would work out well. I went over to his papers and saw an exam review sheet with a few notes on it. "Alrighty Kookie. You ready?" He nodded with great enthusiasm making me giggle at his eagerness. "Alright, 'What do you believe is the foundation of The Twelfth Night and why?" I asked while I played with the ties of the robe I was wearing. 

"Ummm, feminism in times were women were seen as objects instead of people." 

I pulled the knot loose letting my robe open in front of him. "And why do you think that?" 

"Viola had to pretend to be a man to be involved with something that only men were involved with. The story is about basic human rights, and even in Shakespeare's time it was recognized that woman didn't have them. They were oppressed and didn't have a voice in the time." 

"Very good." I replied letting the robe fall from my fame. I was still in a pair of shorts, thong under it and a shirt, tank top and bra. We had plenty to play with. "The Twelfth Night is essentially a romance, but what is the undertone?"